• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New footage of Hot Ryu + Hair down Chun-Li & Cammy

DR2K

Banned
Nah

Chun li's outfit works, its sexy and rad.

Cammy's outfit looks like they had a cool outfit, wanted to make it sexy and ripped the pants off of it. And made it worse. So she's wearing half an outfit.

Chun Li isn't even wearing a 1/10th of an outfit. It's more like conservative pasties attached to cloth.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
DoA characters wish they could look even half this good.

Honestly, I was of the opinion that DOA was always kinda overrated when it came to the sexy female characters. Sure, you have Christie, the blonde one, the other blonde one, and maybe one or two other decent chicks, but overall they don't do much for me. The game just seems to get a lot of attention cause of the Volleyball games and the boob physics. SF, Soul Calibur, King of Fighters and probably even Virtua Fighter has way hotter ladies.

Honestly, I was of the opinion that DOA was always kinda overrated when it came to the sexy female characters. Sure, you have Christie, the blonde one, the other blonde one, and maybe one or two other decent chicks, but overall they don't do much for me. The game just seems to get a lot of attention cause of the Volleyball games and the boob physics. SF, Soul Calibur, King of Fighters and probably even Virtua Fighter has way hotter ladies.
Same here. The only reason DOA 1 was on my radar regarding the sexiness was the boob jiggle being ridiculous. That probably got the series to be more popular than it even playing decently.

Capcom...I tell 'ya, they've always had a talent for curvaceous women. It's probably why I like drawing curvaceous women. And this is stretching all the way back to SFII honestly. They just know curvaceous women body types almost too well xD.

I wonder, are there any women in real life that have even close to the kind of proportions they put on chun li? Like those legs? Is it even possible?

NSFW?

PlUoT.jpg

themadreaper

Neo Member
You know, I thought I was overreacting a bit when I first saw that Chun Li clip. Good to know I'm not the only one losing their shit.

Ploid 3.0

(real Chun Li pics)

I noticed a gaf Street Fighter tread got locked with real chun pics as the OP. This could be the spark to get this one locked too.

"Name?"

"Who is she?"

"That's not the real Chun, she's not Chinese. This is the real Chun"

"No one said she was chun, just that the legs were possible. Go home you're drunk. And please resize those pictures or quote."

Lol I'm not tryin' to get this one locked, but there's nothing risque about them, not anymore risque than the actual alt costume for Chun for example. I just find it funny people wonder if women look like IRL, 'cuz in my head if it's a possibility, chances are it's probably real. Visual proof usually works best

Also I don't know how to resize pics. Is it an html code? Wish I knew how.

A couple of those women look like they've injected a ton of silicon into their thighs.
How do we know Chun-Li hasn't?

The mystery begins...

Replicant

I don't know whether this is too late or not, It seems that Hot! package Box art is official.

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/12/07/93774.html

Well, it says "ストリートファイターV HOT!パッケージ" ("Street Fighter Hot Package") on the artwork so I don't think someone made it up. Or if they did, they'd have to know some Katakana to begin with.

That first one seems like she's an MMA fighter so it would make sense to have super muscular legs. I guess it would make sense for chun too. Maybe it's not that unrealistic?

also you should probably tag/spoiler those NSFW. I know i wouldn't want to be seen with those on a screen at work.

Sblargh

Banned
NeoGAF's thread about Hot Ryu is the responsible for all of this, right?

In the world inside my head it totally is.

also you should probably tag/spoiler those NSFW. I know i wouldn't want to be seen with those on a screen at work.
Done. At home, so that part slipped my mind :p

Nay sir. We shan't even entertain such thoughts. I believe them drumsticks to be au naturel and that's the way it shall remain.
I think it's 100% real too but personally I don't care either way. Just as long as they don't pop, leak or deflate if you poke them, I'm cool w/ it.

Given her profession tho implants couldn't stand up to that much physical pounding.

NeoGAF's thread about Hot Ryu is the responsible for all of this, right?

In the world inside my head it totally is.
I don't think the fact it's called the Hot! edition is a coincidence. Not necessarily from GAF in particular, but the online response almost certainly played a part.

They're still a bit shy to just put Hot Ryu by himself on the cover, but a pretty interesting development.

As good as that cover is I can't actually believe they're gonna go with it for the release. It's like the boxart to a new harem comedy anime or poster for a romcom. Makes me wanna laugh, not fight.

Village

People are saying this, but still not seeing it.

When has "Cammy" ever been synonymous with "pants"?

"Should have pants" is how i feel about cammy. Her lack of pants to me has always been weird, because it doesn't serve her character, its so we can see her butt. But i grew up in the age of the net so, i fail to see the need for that. If i need weird cammy shit, keystrokes away. So yeah. I would much rather cool girl military outfits. Also she wore pants a few times and all those outfits are way better.

Sblargh

Banned
Let's talk about Bison.

They gave him a sexy creepy white beard, but you can barely see it because of his enormous shoulder pads.

I already got 3 figures coming from them in February anyway. So I just added the Hot Package on top of those.

I have points saved up so I ordered with EMS shipping.

Bring on the Hot Package!

And Capcom, you had better make this Hot Package available to NA as well dammit!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Bigger image

auiQ0M8.jpg

Wait, guys. We got it all wrong. This ain't a thigh downgrade after all. It just looks that way because the dress is casting a shadow on her leg, making it seem smaller when it's not. Somebody with photoshop could fill in that shadow area (maybe with the wand tool?) with skin and all should be well in the world.

Capcom didn't betray us after all.

DR2K

Banned
And its better, because its intent its clear.

But like cammy's is like, " why did cammy forget her pants"

Cammy doesn't do pants. It's like a running gag at this point. Same intent to sexualize the character, but Cammys original outfit covers even less, but stylistically the same.

On man where is that M.Bison idle animation gif.

Also did they lower the polygon on Cammy's? Doesn't as detail from the last beta.

Top Bottom