• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New footage of Hot Ryu + Hair down Chun-Li & Cammy

Is Hair down Chun-Li™ the most significant event in videogame history?
DisguisedFlippantBurro.gif

Maybe now the floodgates have opened we are entering a brave new world of videogame fanservice!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I would actually argue that Alpha Ryu is the best Ryu

I love how SF has gone just cheesecake and it's ok yet DOA gets shit. Then again I should not expect somethings form certain quaters of the FGC. :p

Chun's ass ain't got shit on
PreciousLightKillifish.gif

Well, at least them DOA girls ain't got these weird ugly monster feet the SFV fighters have.

Steroyd

Hot Ryu? Lolwhat... more like Hobo Ryu who has no clothes.

Normal Ryu = Best Ryu.

But he is a hobo, hell in 3rd Strike his introduction is coming into the match with a bag/sleeping bag thing and putting it on the floor before starting a fight.

It's actually quite amazing that he's been clean shaven all this time given the context of his character.

This is hotter than the ne DOAX game... I might have to buy a Street Fighter game again, after Street Fighter 2 - 25 years ago.

Village

Cammy doesn't do pants. It's like a running gag at this point. Same intent to sexualize the character, but Cammys original outfit covers even less, but stylistically the same.
But she has
And it its better everytime.
It isn't a running gag, its so we can see her but. Its always been out of character for me, because its not for her its for me. Its why she does that turn around pose. To show me. The viewer her butt. I dont need that, in can google that shit if i wanted it. Give the cool girl a cool girl outfit.

Gonzalez

Banned
Is Hair down Chun-Li™ the most significant event in videogame history?

Maybe now the floodgates have opened we are entering a brave new world of videogame fanservice!
It's not the first time...

maxresdefault.jpg

But he is a hobo, hell in 3rd Strike his introduction is coming into the match with a bag/sleeping bag thing and putting it on the floor before starting a fight.

It's actually quite amazing that he's been clean shaven all this time given the context of his character.

Ryu isn't a hobo. He's a vagabond by choice. Dudes actually filthy rich.

SFV still going that DOA route, I see. :/
Can we mix and match costumes? Chun's hair is awesome but I don't much care for the striperiffic costume. That hair with original or Alpha suits would be amazing.
Incredible body, though, so curvy and voluptuous. At the very least I'm very glad to see videogames moving as far away from the "anorexic fashion model with size D fake boobs" trope as possible, damaging as it is for obvious reasons.

SFV still going that DOA route, I see. :/
Can we mix and match costumes? Chun's hair is awesome but I don't much care for the striperiffic costume. That hair with original or Alpha suits would be amazing.
Incredible body, though, so curvy and voluptuous.

That's actually something you can do in DOA utilizing different button inputs you can mix and match hair styles and costumes.

Gbraga

I love how SF has gone just cheesecake and it's ok yet DOA gets shit. Then again I should not expect somethings form certain quaters of the FGC. :p

Chun's ass ain't got shit on
PreciousLightKillifish.gif

That's some really nice ass physics on the right. Is this from the latest one as well? I remember seeing a screenshot from the latest game and having my mind blown at how damn good skin looks in it.

That's some really nice ass physics on the right. Is this from the latest one as well? I remember seeing a screenshot from the latest game and having my mind blown at how damn good skin looks in it.

That's from DOAX3 which has lots of improvements to the physics and skin shaders

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Where I was on the fence about purchasing a fighting game for the first time in over a decade, this thread has sold me.

Top Bottom