• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V: New footage of Hot Ryu + Hair down Chun-Li & Cammy

Yes...

So is this...
12301490_919571094757761_6455672884694308842_n.jpg
What the heck is going on with Ryu's torso there? It's at the wrong angle for the rest of his body.

tejpis

Neo Member
I mean I know the costumes are hot, but I'm all in on how sexy the animations look. THEY LOOK SO FLUID AND GOOD <3
1jUifB1.gif

Urgh I wish I had concrete information on what costumes are where in the UK. I want Cammy's because Cammy is mah girl.
Heeey... Where's this from? Asking for a friend.

I really don't like the way the font for KO looks in this game. Also it blocks too much of the screen. I don't like most of the interface including the meters.

Is this the final look for sf5?

Wallach

I really don't like the way the font for KO looks in this game. Also it blocks too much of the screen. I don't like most of the interface including the meters.

Is this the final look for sf5?

I imagine so, the game is only about two months out from release. To be honest I think the UI is one of the noticeable improvements from IV, though I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other about the KO screen.

BumRush

I really hate the preorder costume business as who would buy 4+ copies of the same game? Unfortunately it just makes me want to wait until an Ultra version with all of the characters and costumes comes out.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I really hate the preorder costume business as who would buy 4+ copies of the same game? Unfortunately it just makes me want to wait until an Ultra version with all of the characters and costumes comes out.

you'll be waiting forever, just buy the one you want and get the others with zenny / $

captainpat

I think Capcom said there's only gonna be one version of the game.

RM8

For the dozens of people like me, I promise I'll get around to make a Street Fighter V: Prude Edition mod on PC for the lulz! Only because I enjoy making textures, and it's pretty easy in SFV :p I'll give Cammy doll-like leggings, I'll dress Mika like Nadeshiko, I'll give hot Ryu a tank top, etc. Hot Chun is going to be a challenge, I don't think there's an obvious alternative for that costume, simply giving her a tight body-suit would look bad and lazy.

A.E Suggs

Ryu is actually sexy for once even tho this could kinda make him look more like a hobo than before. I like all the alts but I like cammy costume the best.

Can't wait for Laura Brazilian carnival costume.

Monocle

was Ryu always this....Bara?

Also, to this day i do not understand what women/men find appealing about Rig.

I could see the appeal for bayman, zack, the ninjas etc.
His physique, the tattoos, his shaved head and sharp features, everything. Hunky af.

Odrion

Banned
This is an awesome sexy cover. Equal gender representation, no objectification - you're not seeing the back of Chun Li's head for an ass shot or a cropped out shot of just Ryu's junk but their faces are present and expressing personality. Everybody is sexy, everybody is happy.

Top Bottom