• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmaah

Nvm I do not fuck with that vega alt, I'm disappointed.

BUT THAT NECALLI ALT THO?! Deff playing him just cause he looks dope af now

About how 2/3 has been implemented. It looks like you can bail after the 2nd match. Basically leaving the game tied 1-1 between you and whoever you faced. I don't like that, I thought the 3rd match would be forced. I hate the idea that someone could lose, win the run back and high tail it out of there because all that matters to him/her is that they won the last match. I experience this plenty of times in SF4 and was hoping this would't be possible with the 2/3 addition to Ranked.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
About how 2/3 has been implemented. It looks like you can bail after the 2nd match. Basically leaving the game tied 1-1 between you and whoever you faced. I don't like that, I thought the 3rd match would be forced. I hate the idea that someone could lose, win the run back and high tail it out of there because all that matters to him/her is that they won the last match. I experience this plenty of times in SF4 and was hoping this would't be possible with the 2/3 addition to Ranked.
It's not 2/3, never was. It's just a runback.

Moaradin

yeah it never was true 2/3. It's still really cool to be able to get a runback.

Hopefully they add forced 2/3 in Gold League matches or something like that in the future.

RedAssedApe

Banned
ken's alt clothes look too big for him

lol...this happens all the time in lobbies.

miku

tried tricking the game into thinking selecting Ryu is selecting Alex and it lets me load in but just get a white screen after the earth zoom

so going to try and copy Alex's mesh on top of Zangief's to just get him in game

edit: actually, does anyone want me to do like a video of all CA's in the new costumes?

I can't do Zangief's CA tho LOL

I want to see all the different colors of Karin new costume :D

It wasn't supposed to be a set and more like something instigated by the person who lost so they could either get their points back or take a double dose of Ls. Did they say 2/3 or rematch?

HabeeNo

Yeah, these loading times and constant 40002 errors when trying to play online are harsh on me tonight

Gonna try playing it tomorrow morning :/

HardRojo

8/16 character trials done. I'll finish either tomorrow or on Wednesday, I gotta go jogging now. Costumes look much better in game.

hamchan

Ugh, I can't do Ryu trial no.10. The v-trigger to b.HK just ain't comboing together.

EDIT: Got it. Have to walk forward after the st.HK counter. TY for advice below

Mupod

cammy's 10 was a bitch. Also Mika's 10 the cpu does some fucking nonsense dash shit when all you have to do is go to the corner...

mbpm1

Amazing job Capcom

RS4-

it is r3 in trial mode.

really dumb i know

lol, amazing.

someone quick help how do I do Zangief's CA without jumping?

Practice buffering it behind a whiffed move. Like whiff throw into CA, c.mp xx CA. You don't really have to spin the stick that fast either. You can do it really slow. I do full 720s and its fine. Find which is comfortable for you, the direction, and whether full circles or the shortcut is better.

Doing that I can link it 1 in 25 tries, after which I invariably fuck up the tatsu into super link.

This trial is going to make me punch a hole through my wall.

Lol, just take a step, you'll be fine!

It's not 2/3, never was. It's just a runback.

It wasn't supposed to be a set and more like something instigated by the person who lost so they could either get their points back or take a double dose of Ls. Did they say 2/3 or rematch?

This is what it says in the Update thread from the Gaming forum

"Salty from a close loss online? Want revenge? Players can now play a 2/3 set in Ranked Match and Casual Matches, provided both players accept the rematch"

They always mention "2/3", I guess my problem was that I focused too much on that instead of just the "rematch" part. It was never confirmed or anything, I just really wanted that to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom