• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT3| Frauds Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just played my first rematch in ranked, I beat a Chun 2-0. It really threw me off at first cause I was like "what the hell is this?". Then I finally remembered about the 2/3 thing. Funny thing is that I immediately ran into him again and won the 3rd match. This time I declined because I wanted to fight different people. The points will probably start racking up much faster though. That guy had nearly as much LP as me so I got 110 from him in probably just a 5 minute span.

This is great. Less time waiting/loading for matches and more time on the actual match itself!

maks

Im getting 3 minute long loading screens. Hope it clears up later. Too bad about the low FM. I was hoping they would give a bit more.

ElFly

Zangief's 10th challenge is dumb.

Cyclone Lariat into Standing Hard Punch is not supposed to combo. Just doing it leaves the opponent in counterstate for a second, but if you try to combo, he blocks.

e: it's not even that.You are just supposed to enter the V-trigger state with the cyclone lariat. Didn't notice there's a demo for the challenge.

Zangief's 10th challenge is dumb.

Cyclone Lariat into Standing Hard Punch is not supposed to combo. Just doing it leaves the opponent in counterstate for a second, but if you try to combo, he blocks.
Maybe you have to hold it all the way and get HP off the juggle.

LegendX48

these trials, Ryu's #9 is annoying cause it reads my inputs as either shoryuken or critical, not both in succession lol

edit: just now did it.... lol

JayEH

I got 11000 each for finishing Ken's and Cammy's trials. Had a message for 8000 and 3000 FM earned.

I did Nash's trials before servers came up and when I completed it again I only got 5000 FM. One message for 2000 and one for 3000. So looks like doing some trials offline screwed me out of some FM. Sucks,

just did ryu's but only got 3000+1000.

xebebLQ.jpg

iq6v6wN.jpg

v3zmRS4.jpg

Gq0RPq7.jpg

5aLH5S9.jpg

GPYy8Mk.jpg
Still coming!

Xeteh

Does Nadeshiko look different with Mika's new costume?

Man, I'm never gonna be able to do Cammy's 10th Trial, I can't do the Cannon Strike fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom