• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Only way to level up is to face the gaf gods

2Pf2G8B.gif

I can do it East coast here cfn Kashibaba but give me 5 minutes.

I'm down, just watching the NBA playoffs atm.

lupinko

They finally bundled the default 16's battle costumes into a bundle on PSN.

But I've bought all of them but maybe five, oh well I regret nothing and will buy the remaining five.

Numb

Ggs dude
Yeah you need some practice. And more combos. Seems like all your damage is coming from that one target combo that ends with ground pound and you only ever get it after jumpin lands so it makes your ground game look weak outside throws and even those I noticed after the first match

Xeteh

I feel like people need to understand what "bad" is. Numb, you're ranked "rookie" but please, you shit on me. You're no scrub, that was frustrating.

Ggs dude
Yeah you need some practice. And more combos. Seems like all your damage is coming from that one target combo that ends with ground pound and you only ever get it after jumpin lands so it makes your ground game look weak outside throws and even those I noticed after the first match

.. yeah, I'm not good at this game. You're also no Rookie. I was free, I get it.

Numb

I feel like people need to understand what "bad" is. Numb, you're ranked "rookie" but please, you shit on me. You're no scrub, that was frustrating.

.. yeah, I'm not good at this game. You're also no Rookie. I was free, I get it.

I didn't mean it in a bad way just stating what i noticed and that you could easily fix
You got good patience and know when and where to jumpin

Xeteh

We need a new definition for "yeah I'm bad". I feel like there are people here that think "bad" means "Yeah, I'm not professional."

Tired of getting shit on by people who are "bad" that are legitimately good at the game and it isn't even close.

We need a new definition for "yeah I'm bad". I feel like there are people here that think "bad" means "Yeah, I'm not professional."

Tired of getting shit on by people who are "bad" that are legitimately good at the game and it isn't even close.

8FxEa.gif

SFV GAF: Humble warriors among us

No one is good.

Amedo310

I know I'm late when I mention this, but it surreal seeing a SFV tournament being announced as a reminder during a nba playoffs game.

MCD250

I know I'm late when I mention this, but it surreal seeing a SFV tournament being announced as a reminder during a nba playoffs game.
I still can't get over the fact that SF is on TV. Me and my dad watched EVO top 8 on ESPN last year and it seemed crazy.

Numb

Does this mean since i don't fit into this bad you were expecting i can be considered good?

1e0cd7b69aff165671ef5786123cab64_amazed-face-know-your-meme-sparkly-eyes-meme_497-501.gif

You heard it here first brehs
I'm winning EVO

Zackat

Does this mean since i don't fit into this bad you were expecting i can be considered good?

1e0cd7b69aff165671ef5786123cab64_amazed-face-know-your-meme-sparkly-eyes-meme_497-501.gif

I'm winning EVO

can we get in on that esports money

do I just suck or is Guile vs Laura hard =/

I am Laura

JimiHazel

Banned

In that case, patience costs.

I still cannot believe to this day that Capcom keeps coming up with that sort of overpriced bullshit for some fucking costumes. I shouldn't tho, but it makes me genuinely angry, because i like some of these costumes. But i refuse to give them more money for this shit after the season pass i've paid. And I have absolutely zero respect for anyone who's gonna buy that shit unless he plays EXCLUSIVELY SFV.

30$ for 4 fucking costumes to me is theft, pure and simple.

Now i'm gonna drink a glass of water.

Xeteh

I'm winning EVO

I guess? I feel like people in this thread think that good = grand champion and bad = everything else.

I still cannot believe to this day that Capcom keeps coming up with that sort of overpriced bullshit for some fucking costumes. I shouldn't tho, but it makes me genuinely angry, because i like some of these costumes. But i refuse to give them more money for this shit after the season pass i've paid. And I have absolutely zero respect for anyone who's gonna buy that shit unless he plays EXCLUSIVELY SFV.

lol read the description again my dude

lupinko

That's for 16 costumes.

Bigg_Oggy

I guess? I feel like people in this thread think that good = grand champion and bad = everything else.
You might be right. The only reason i consider myself bad is because I still make a lot of fundamental mistakes. I also have trouble adjusting and adapting to my opponents playstyle if I'm losing. I guess I'm good at the other stuff, but the stuff I'm bad at really sticks out when your opponent takes advantage of it.

Numb

It's just the stream monster mentality
I watch good people(real good like tokido and shit) and consider others ok mostly but not great
Myself fall into the trash tier poverty ranks so consider bad

Top Bottom