• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIII| New Delayed Generation - Controversial Inputs

Blueblur1

You're late we're already arguing about it!

I had a long meeting (and lunch)! But yeah, I went back a couple pages and realized I was late after I hit submit.

Put me in the camp that will wait until its $15. Its cheaper than buying them individually but I've already spent so much money on costumes between the holiday DLC and 2016 CPT bundle.

MCD250

I only have a few of the "standard" (non-themed) premium costumes. Well, I mean, I have a lot, actually, because I have the season passes so I get all the DLC characters' premiums automatically, but other than that...I have Chun's because I bought the game digitally, and I got Ryu and Laura because I thought they were great looks for them. I also have Macho Man Gief because I felt legally obligated to buy it when I saw it.

Bigg_Oggy

I don't think this bundle is good for people who bought any of the battle costumes. If the purchase accounted for the ones you have already purchased, it'd...still be pretty expensive, but not as bad.

I played Akuma last night in a ft5

I quit after one match because every time I see that cr.MK I scream internally

"WHAT ARE THOOOOSE" - SFIV Akuma to SFV Akuma

Allforce

So you gotta have the Beta Client to participate this weekend on PS4? Base game isn't affected at all and the Beta is like it's own separate game?

Well, the price is ridiculous as those costume are over a year old. And I don't want everyone's Battle Outfit, just a few of them...

When are sales of individual costumes gonna start? :/

Not for a good, long while. If they are selling them in packs now, you probably won't see a sale until S3.

I remember reading that it was changed because of a suggestion by a Capcom US employee that thought that Nash didn't sound natural enough for American players to relate to.

steve-nash-AP.jpg

Bigg_Oggy

Well, the price is ridiculous as those costume are over a year old. And I don't want everyone's Battle Outfit, just a few of them...

When are sales of individual costumes gonna start? :/

I don't think the costumes have ever been on sale. :(

Hopefully this changes in the future.

Rymuth

Never read the UDON comics but I was surprised how many plot-holes it actually fixes just from gleaning at the wikis.

- Charlie's full name is Charlie Nash

- Juli being the daughter of a German Doctor who's treating T. Hawk's tribe

etc

Not for a good, long while. If they are selling them in packs now, you probably won't see a sale until S3.

I don't think the costumes have ever been on sale. :(

Hopefully this changes in the future.

Probably never. Look at how long it took to get a bundle.

I already have Ryu's, so I only need Nash and Necalli's Battle Costumes from this pack. (Maybe Rashid's too.) Releasing a bundle after so long doesn't really make sense, as most people who want costumes have most likely already purchased at least a few, which devalues the bundle. That's why you bundle at the start! And a sale on individual costumes would make more sense now because it would prompt people who passed over a hypothetical bundle to pick up the few that do interest them, as owning all of them wasn't appealing!

I truly wonder who makes these calls at Capcom. :/

At least they know Ken's Battle Costume is ugly as sin and replaced him with Nash in the preview picture.

Village

Never read the UDON comics but I was surprised how many plot-holes it actually fixes just from gleaning at the wikis.

etc

Udon took it upon themselves to try and close up numorous plot holes in continuity.

Their akuma comic is weird , you get to see not yet a demon normalish akuma, like wearing clothes and shit

etc

Charlie's full name has always been Charlie Nash. And there's a lot of plot that Udon takes that's in the art books and not in the game.

KingBroly

Banned
I don't think this bundle is good for people who bought any of the battle costumes. If the purchase accounted for the ones you have already purchased, it'd...still be pretty expensive, but not as bad.

It means they're going on sale at one point...hopefully.

I have the Chun-Li one (pre-order) and the Cammy one, which I bought. Nothing besides that.

But I'm guessing they're starting to de-leverage their own sales server (Thank Goodness) for the new CFN when that comes along.

Xeteh

I use the DS4
's analog stick
like a boss.

Occasionally I switch to the D-pad for things like neutral jumps or just to switch things up.

I kind of wish I could get used to the analog stick because I feel like it'd help me with certain things. Fucked if I can do anything with it in fighting games, though.

Top Bottom