• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

2016 SF5 was basically the only thing stopping Smash from taking over EVO and possibly the entire FGC.

Smash already wants 6 hours on EVO Sunday. Would be very hard to argue with them if both Smash games had more entrants than SF4 (a game that people were getting VERY tired of...see how fast everyone dropped it when SF5 appeared). And, who knows what kind of shockwaves that would have sent throughout the competitive community.

Time to Ban Smash. They're getting too uppidy and need to be put in their place.

Producer

i only saw the thread title on twitter, who made the 'Alex in SFV is actually low mid at worst, high mid at best' or something like that?

lmao

I fully expect this to be my last post.

This community has been an incredible one, filled with a lot of funny, helpful and downright good people. This isn't the end as we've moved on to Discord and hope to move on to ResetERA if that truly comes to fruition. While it certainly is compelling, I refuse to continue using this forum knowing that all the profits from it are going into the hands of such a deluded individual who lives in such a bubble where he believes his actions don't have consequences.

I hope to see you all in the Discord and/or ResetERA. I will continue to do my best to maintain this community and keep everyone together. I'm gonna try for a moderator position on ResetERA on top of my duties in the discord, to keep the peace.

In closing, I particularly want these words, to be the last words I ever post on NeoGAF:

"Fuck Sean"

This community has been an incredible one, filled with a lot of funny, helpful and downright good people. This isn't the end as we've moved on to Discord and hope to move on to ResetERA if that truly comes to fruition. While it certainly is compelling, I refuse to continue using this forum knowing that all the profits from it are going into the hands of such a deluded individual who lives in such a bubble where he believes his actions don't have consequences.

I hope to see you all in the Discord and/or ResetERA. I will continue to do my best to maintain this community and keep everyone together. I'm gonna try for a moderator position on ResetERA on top of my duties in the discord, to keep the peace.

In closing, I particularly want these words, to be the last words I ever post on NeoGAF:

"Fuck Sean"

Is there a SFV GAF discord?

TheShah

Can someone give me a discord link? This site was great for quick FGC news and One Piece spoilers. Lurked way more than I posted, but cheers to FGC gaf, peace out.

FluxWaveZ

Peace out.
cammy_bye_bye_by_gasutanku-d9yjg47.gif
Join the Discord.

"Fuck Sean"

When does ResetEra begin?

Pachinko

So it’s been .... an interesting few days here on the ole Neogaf eh fellows ?

Whether this place recovers or not it’ll never truly be the same so I hope the new resetera board happens. I didn’t always play a lot of SFV and I didn’t always post in here a lot but this was one of my top lurked threads , felt like a real close nit bunch amongst the sea of 200K other gaffers .... although that number seems to be dropping rather quickly as the minutes tick on.

Anyone wants to add me on a friend list in case something bad happens to our accounts before substantial migration can occur I’m otakugamer on twitter/steam/psn/xbl . If you add me just say you’re from Neogaf. In brighter news , we get to play a new character tomorrow !

JayEH

Haven't posted in the SFV community for almost a year but I planned to post more here when AE came out. I might join the discord later on but thanks for everything.

AlexIIDX

Legit checked this thread every single day. Been coming to this site for all my gaming news for the past 5 years. This is really shitty. Just joined the discord and i'll check out whatever site people are moving to.

Xeteh

Was looking forward to the usual zeitgeist around a new character but I'll hop in the Discord and see you guys there.

Edit: Luce you suck at last posts.

The invite link expired, someone pls PM, i don't really have time for this because of midterms etc. This is why i hate discord, among other things, but this will do for now.

Thank you.

Top Bottom