• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

SuckaSurprise

Neo Member
I'm sure this is the absolute worst possible time to wander here and ask this but I've been searching for online buddies to do sets with lately and this seems like a pretty tight knit group of good players and nice dudes. Are there many active players here who are east coast or from the Canadian Atlantic provinces? If so let me know!

I'm a Diamond Karin player CFN: SuckaSurprise

gutabo

Holy shit, haven't posted in years... WTF happened...

Hopefully I'll see you guys soon... Discord it is right?

Thanks for everything! Catch you on the flip side!

Kashiwaba

I'm sure this is the absolute worst possible time to wander here and ask this but I've been searching for online buddies to do sets with lately and this seems like a pretty tight knit group of good players and nice dudes. Are there many active players here who are east coast or from the Canadian Atlantic provinces? If so let me know!

I'm a Diamond Karin player CFN: SuckaSurprise

Go to SFV discord.

Reizo Ryuu

There's an official SF character Poll going on btw. Go vote!

https://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/vote

3fa02b0e4c.jpg

obviously.

it's going to be very tough after what happened.

May hop onto SFV Reddit more often and pop up here in OT just to say hi.

Also yeah voted for Decapre for S3.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
It was a pleasure lagging some of you back and forth back in SFIV and sometimes in SFV. Godspeed guys, see you on the other side.

Espada

I voted for Maki because after seeing what they did with Zeku, I'd love to see what changes they could make to her. Same goes for a lot of those old characters in that poll.

Top Bottom