Street Fighter V patch releasing March 28th, Alex on the 30th, more info

RM8

Mar 11, 2012
Oh fuck, Survival mode needs to be completed for the new costumes to get more colors, right? Dammit, I don't want to suffer Hard mode again. If they're available for purchase, I don't necessarily want to spend the money if I can get it for free...
And only so you can access them only if you're online. I'm super pissed off about this, honestly.

Jul 24, 2012
??? I thought we can skip that and just buy colors now????
The store will have colors, yeah. We can assume that the Survival mode ones will be included in them but, like I said in that comment, I really don't feel like spending money on those, especially when there's a way to get them for free. Annoying stuff.

jett

D-Member
Jun 6, 2004
Jun 14, 2011
Karin looks so awesome <3

Rofl Ken.

Ah, good! I had read that they didn't.
It probably needs online authentication first. Servers are offline for maintenance and they probably did a reset with this patch. That's what I hope anyways.

If costumes and colors got reset then.... that would be something.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Dec 19, 2012
Oh fuck, Survival mode needs to be completed for the new costumes to get more colors, right? Dammit, I don't want to suffer Hard mode again. If they're available for purchase, I don't necessarily want to spend the money if I can get it for free...
Haha, I actually forgot about that.