• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V patch releasing March 28th, Alex on the 30th, more info

I-hate-u

Oh fuck, Survival mode needs to be completed for the new costumes to get more colors, right? Dammit, I don't want to suffer Hard mode again. If they're available for purchase, I don't necessarily want to spend the money if I can get it for free...

I know right. This is so wack.

Artwork for this one looks much improved over the initial batch. Shit, wish they could all be redone now.

And everyone was saying Bengus fell off, lol.

I guess this is what happens when you don't have to rush out a shit ton of promotional/story mode art for a bunch of characters and can just focus on one at a time.

Mediking

Oh fuck, Survival mode needs to be completed for the new costumes to get more colors, right? Dammit, I don't want to suffer Hard mode again. If they're available for purchase, I don't necessarily want to spend the money if I can get it for free...

??? I thought we can skip that and just buy colors now????

RM8

And only so you can access them only if you're online. I'm super pissed off about this, honestly.

FluxWaveZ

??? I thought we can skip that and just buy colors now????

The store will have colors, yeah. We can assume that the Survival mode ones will be included in them but, like I said in that comment, I really don't feel like spending money on those, especially when there's a way to get them for free. Annoying stuff.

jett

D-Member
6.6GB update? What the fuck is wrong with Capcom? That's the size of the entire game. Is this going to be the case for every update going forward? Jesus lawd.

This is not too bad, but it could've been much better. The guitar lead is just trying too hard to be different.

X9iDM2z.jpg

We really got BananaKen and FrenchFriesAlex over here.

not really liking some of the premium costumes... looking at Vega's right now with a hat.

Since the game is about to go live not much sense in mining all this stuff though

Moaradin

Karin looks so awesome <3

Rofl Ken.

Ah, good! I had read that they didn't.

It probably needs online authentication first. Servers are offline for maintenance and they probably did a reset with this patch. That's what I hope anyways.

If costumes and colors got reset then.... that would be something.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Haha, I actually forgot about that.

Top Bottom