• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V patch releasing March 28th, Alex on the 30th, more info

Ferrio

Banned
GPYy8Mk.jpg

He looks pretty good in-game.

He's freaking Joe from SF1.

svi3rnQ.gif

//ARCANUM

So what is the reasoning behind making these costumes only work in story mode? Why don't they want them in MP? They're just visual, right?

lmao Ken players takin that L
See me FT5 count!!!!

This. Why is it so hard to get his hair right?
They hate Ken

Next Ken costume confirmed to be bald.
They hate Ken

This is me right now lol. Having a good laugh.
See me!!! FT5!

Ken's in his what, late 20s/early 30s for this game right?
30’s, is rich, runs a company, has a son and wife, and was just shown in a f’n tux in story mode.

Alt Ken looks like a douche, although it's perfect for trolling people. Pick this alt to make the salt flow harder.
hmm...Ken’s regular banana hair is enough of a troll. A cool outfit is needed.

lolwut@ Ken looking like a "punk" - that's a standard male haircut.
sure...

Ken is awfulllll
Capcom hates Ken.

It doesn't help that Kens face is already ugly as shit. The outfits fine but that hair is next level trash. At least make it intentionally trashy and make it a mullet.
They hate us!

What did they do to you Ken..

:(

Why is everyone so ugly in this game?

Ken looks great in-game, which is what matters.

I mean his regular costume, not this abomination.

Ken alt looks good. Better than his default in V and anything in IV tbh.

GPYy8Mk.jpg

He looks pretty good in-game.
No, not it doesn’t...

He's freaking Joe from SF1.

svi3rnQ.gif

--_--

Capcom, please...can someone put this post on Capcom’s twitter.

I think this is probably what we can expect from her designs going forward. She will never have pants. She will never wear a shirt. I really dig her face and hair, but I'm just not a huge fan of the pandering costumes.

Pandering? In what way? Cause she doesn't have pants on?

She looks fine. Her default outfit has pants on btw, so this whole 'she won't have pants' thing is already silly. I'm sure her & Cammy will get super serious outfits that don't show anything, and that will actually be pandering to the ppl who want all their female characters to be fully covered.

So we can't buy costumes till Wednesday?

You won't be able to buy these costumes on Wednesday... only the story mode alts. You have to buy the premium ones with Zenny and they haven't gotten the Zenny store running yet.

Season pass owners will have access to the premuim costumes of the DLC characters though.

Nash, Necalli & R. Mika have great alts. The rest are pretty underwhelming. (Need a better look at Alex's first.)

So much for Capcom's claim of trying to incorporate that "Hot Ryu" feel for the other men.

Edit: Karin's looks alright too.

Scotia

Banned
Won't be for a while. When the shop goes up it'll be fight money only which means only story costumes. These are gonna cost zenny (money)

Is there confirmation on that? I thought premium costumes would be Zenny only and I'm pretty sure DLC characters are the only ones getting premium costumes.

Trickster

People complaining about the Ken one, meanwhile no one comments on the Birdie one which is way way worse

Edit - alos, I hate that trials don't show the input needed for the movies you have to do, like, starting chun's now, and in the first trials I have to end with a "Hyakuretsukyaku", how the flying fuck would I ever know what the motion for that is if I don't play her lol? :p

Top Bottom