• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V polls: What Capcom should do after Season 2 and Arcade Edition?

yurinka

Now that SFV season 2 is almost over and in a few months we'll have a good amount of new content like the gallery, new UI or game modes in Arcade Edition, what else would you add or fix?

I created this poll with different questions about the characters, game modes and improvements that you would add in Season 3, Season 4 and beyond. Please feel free to share it everywhere:
https://es.surveymonkey.com/r/C663JXG

Where do you think that Capcom should focus for the upcoming seasons? Do you think the game doesn't have major flaws anymore or do you think that after adding?

I'll post the results in exacly 4 days from now, I didn't find the option to publicly show the results after voting.

Edit:

Results, with 737 responses
GPNkz2P.png

Infinite

You didn't put Sean in your most wanted character list.

The game needs more ways for players to earn fight money and more things to spend it on imo. Maybe introduce a progression system like Splatoon 2? Idk

delSai

Gimme Hugo, T.Hawk, Hakan and Makoto. ffs there's only one character with a 360/720 in the game

Also Mecha Gief costume

jett

D-Member
Your survey it's not too bad, but I don't see the point in asking people for free DLC. That's how Capcom is able to support the game.

groansey

Final Fight season.

6 characters from the series plus a full co-op remake of the first game in SFV engine.

But a hard no on Hugo and T-Hawk. Trash.

yurinka

Your survey it's not too bad, but I don't see the point in asking people for free DLC. That's how Capcom is able to support the game.

There are many F2P games, like some of the ones where I worked, where all purchasable content can be unlocked by playing.

You always have the option to spend real money, and for the company is also good because having a played engaged for longer is also positive because statistically players who play longer on average spend more on DLC while also keep the community alive with more players in multi, and may bring new players.

It is not the case because the base game is not free, but may apply. In any case, I think SFV is very generous allowing us to get all new game modes and gameplay updates for free and to be able to unlock many players, costumes or colors without paying extra real money for DLC. But I added the option just in case someone consider it's an issue they should addres.

Morinaga

Q and there is no option to delete survival mode.

Many times I have tried to understand where Capcom are coming from on the Survival mode thing, but honestly I've had trouble fitting my head that far up my own ass.

If I could vote to include El Fuerte twice, I would.
I know he's unpopular but at least he played differently to a lot of other characters.

Dali

Is it wrong that I selected violent ken just in hopes they'd maybe fix his face? Would love to see Maki and Akira too.

EmiPrime

• Story art that isn't horrific.
  • A PS4 Pro patch.
  • A season dedicated to Asura's Wrath characters; make their reincarnations officially part of the SF canon.
  • Much shorter loading times.

7Th

Sending this to all my anime moebros so Ingrid gets 500 extra votes.

Wait, it's not official. Well, not wasting their time then.

Surfside

Banned
I hope they improve the loading times.

I hope they remove the white screen that blinds you everytime and doesn't want to go away.

And i hope they improve the netcode considerably.

Hopefully all of these come with the AE update and not later.

Arkeband

Banned
I hope they improve the loading times.

I hope they remove the white screen that blinds you everytime and doesn't want to go away.

And i hope they improve the netcode considerably.

Hopefully all of these come with the AE update and not later.

Yeah, honestly I’d play more if it didn’t take an eternity just to get into a match where my opponent is teleporting all over the screen due to lag.

Top Bottom