• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V's pre-load is up! (PS4, NA, 12.34GB)

Just went live a few minutes ago. Initial download is 7.32GB while the complete DL size including the Update is around 12.34GB.

Thought it wouldn't hurt to make a thread and let people know about it, so they can set their PS4s to download it. Lock if you feel it's unnecessary.

Tizoc

Fyi there is an update 1.01 that is 6 gb likely a day 1 patch?
I was still able to play the game of course but was surprised it was up before official release
Either way hope this one comes with the preload so fellow players could get online asap @.@

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
7.15GB install/6.4GB download on Steam. Presumably the day one patch is included given it's already up on PSN.

Fyi there is an update 1.01 that is 6 gb likely a day 1 patch?
I was still able to play the game of course but was surprised it was up before official release
Either way hope this one comes with the preload so fellow players could get online asap @.@

Pre-load includes the update as well. Size of the base game is only around 6.4 if I'm not mistaken.

Top Bottom