• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streets of Rage 4 PS4 and Switch limited print physical editions announced

Mista

Banned
StreetsOfRage4.jpg

Limited Run Games will release limited print physical editions of Streets of Rage 4 for PlayStation 4 and Switch, the distributor announced.

The game will be available in standard, “Classic,” and limited editions. Pre-orders for the standard and Classic editions will open stating March 20 at 10:00 a.m. ET and run until one week after the digital release. It will be an open pre-order, meaning buyers should not worry about it selling out.

Standard Edition

Streets-of-Rage-4-LRG_03-16-20_001.jpg

Classic Edition

• A copy of Streets of Rage 4 for PlayStation 4 or Switch
  • Official SteelBook case
  • Custom Genesis Clam Shell case that fits both SteelBook case and standard game case
  • Reversible cover
Streets-of-Rage-4-LRG_03-16-20_002.jpg

Streets-of-Rage-4-LRG_03-16-20_003.jpg

Limited Edition

Details to be announced at a later date.

Gematsu

Last edited:

Blond

Banned
Is there a demo or something? I'm hoping that this game continues the trend of games this generation playing better than they look but everything I've seen so far hasn't sold me on the game yet...

The Snake

Is there a demo or something? I'm hoping that this game continues the trend of games this generation playing better than they look but everything I've seen so far hasn't sold me on the game yet...

That's the problem. If I do end up digging this game, I definitely want the physical version, but by the time I find out whether or not it's any good, that version will be gone. I really wish there was a demo before March 20.

P.S. OP that reminds me, your initial post says March 10th as the pre-order date; it's 20th.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
In for the classic edition but I see this is US only?

SALMORE

Awesome Finally !! Am eyeing the classic edition just for the Genesis case 😉 but i hope the price is reasonable

D

Deleted member 738976

Unconfirmed Member
Could have been a good cover except it was predictably ruined by beard Axel. It still has to be the ugliest looking beard I've ever seen in game.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah saw this 2 months ago. Fuck Limited Games shame on you Sega.

I can't help shake the feeling SoR4 will travel the same path as Sonic Mania: even if the game receives no significant update, a physical version will evetually make its way to normal retail channels. Otherwise, the new cover art is inline with this project as a whole, being something made to the developers' personal tastes and not necessarily representative of the franchise.

SALMORE

I can't help shake the feeling SoR4 will travel the same path as Sonic Mania: even if the game receives no significant update, a physical version will evetually make its way to normal retail channels. Otherwise, the new cover art is inline with this project as a whole, being something made to the developers' personal tastes and not necessarily representative of the franchise.

They said that the art is not final

Top Bottom