• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subnautica – Announce Trailer | PS4 (Holidays 2018)

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
I'm in since there is no X patch for the XB1.

MADGAME

Been wanting this to come to PS4 and 5 months until it happens!

Do we know framerate and resolution on consoles?

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
When is this going to get officially released on Xbox? Been in Game Preview too long.

*Edit - I just saw they are having Panic Button finish the Xbox version and also work on the PS4 version.

Well, I guess that is a good thing seeing as how they have basically been doing nothing to progress the game on Xbox so far.

Last edited:

MADGAME

Couldn't find anything about that, guess we'll have to wait closer to release.
I couldn't find anything either. Would also be nice to know if there will be any changes/enhancements/fixes or just a straight up port. I don't know much about the game but watched a brief IGN review and one of the reviewer's quibbles was large amounts of pop-in and texture changes.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Would recommend to any PS4riends who couldn't/wouldn't play this on PC already. Really good survival (+horror for fellow Thalassophobians) for 20 hours or so, even if what little story there is falls relatively flat.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
That trailer reminded me a little of No Man's Sky as far as the survival and repair aspect. I am definitely in.

Snoopycat

Banned
I played the trial of this on Xbox and I really liked it but the frame rate was so bad it was unplayable which was a shame because I wanted to buy it. Hopefully it won't be a stuttering mess on the PS4

Top Bottom