• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Subnautica free on epicgames.com Store

Super Meat Boy is next. I wonder how long they will keep " a free game every 2 weeks" going. I wonder at what point they will run out of games to give away. Their store is pretty barren right now. I do wonder if Epic will start to allow 3rd party key selling via GMG like steam does. I really don't care to pay full price for games if I can avoid it.

PhoenixTank

Super Meat Boy is next. I wonder how long they will keep " a free game every 2 weeks" going.
Every 2 weeks throughout 2019, so there should be more. I imagine they have it planned out, would be seriously embarrassing if they cut it short in February saying "Oh sorry we've run out of games".

Grabbed Subnautica but forgot that the Epic Store doesn't let you cap download speeds. Client has got a long way to go.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
it's a unity game right ?

if so

eww "tries to push away with stick*

Last edited:

Futaleufu

I had an account, I forgot the password, I'm trying to recover it thru email, the email never arrives...

Competition.

Already bought it on steam a few years ago. Nice try epic games but im not going anywhere
I hope they become competitive with steam to bring down competition and dev. fees. These middle men companies don't seem to need that much money for the function they perform. I prefer more money ends up in indie dev.s hands so they can have more funds to make more and better games.
Yeah basically not worth my time to download the client and setup an account. I already have Steam, GOG, Origin and Uplay. I don't need another service.
? The account doesn't autosetup with google or facebook login? I got the game straight from browser

Top Bottom