• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sucker Punch, can you get rid of Delsin's stupid hat-beanie... thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Never got the complaints about this guy.
No, he isn't particularly likeable at a glance.
That... might be the point. Look at the title.

Sucker Punch can't do hair.

Cole - bald
1stingame--article_image.jpg

Sasha - bald
images

Alden - bald
1729641-alden_tate.jpg

Kessler - bald
infamous_kessler_wallpaper_by_wolowizzard-d3fefv6.png

John White - balding
1151155-file_john_white.jpg

So the two options are generic and bad?

The two options are either you be a bald space marine (because hair tech says "I whip the hardware back and forth), or you can look at someone and say "Oh, yeah he's that douche from infamous. That was a good game. At least he has personality!"

I don't mind playing as douchbags as long as they're not clones of Nathan or Cole or whatever generic character we have seen this past generation.

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
How about you just be content with what you're getting OP. SP allowed consumers to influence too much of their game design with I2 where a lot of people ceaselessly cried about Cole's radical change and complained still when he returned to the Cole of old. Just play the game, who cares about a beanie. In the grand scheme of things, it's inconsequential.

codhand

not as bad as the hoodie in that one game whose name i cant remember, smth smth grand theft auto with mutant powers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom