• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SUCURI - Brazil´s biggest snake!!! (PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never see this snake where I live and I don't wanna see it.

It eats cows and other bigger animals.
More pics can be found here: http://www.picarelli.com/imagens/fotos/sucuris/indice.htm
cobra12bn.jpg

sucuri_2002_05.jpg

sucuri_2002_01.jpg

sucuri_2002_04.jpg

sucuri_2002_03.jpg

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
rastex said:
Dude... Warning for the human eating picture!!!

well, it looks like they cut it open to free the guy, but then again there's no blood or insides anywhere, so...hmh! neat!

miyuru

I wonder how fast that thing is? The cow just probably stood there and said "hmm this feels nice" and died a couple seconds later :lol

EDIT:

sucuri0115br.jpg

:lol these guys remind me of RE4 ^_^

What The Fuck !

I live in Denmark. It's like the Fort Knox of the world. The most dangerous animals we have around here are in the freakin' zoo. We have snakes so small we don't even call them snakes.

16LBL090490-525.jpg

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
RonaldoSan said:
I live in Denmark. It's like the Fort Knox of the world. The most dangerous animals we have around here are in the freakin' zoo. We have snakes so small we don't even call them snakes.
Hahaha man in Australia we have some of the most venomous spiders and snakes in the world. I remember when my cousin almost stepped on a brown snake whilst bush-walking, and the time when we saw a taipan (2nd most venomous snake) slither across a road, we shat outselves.

Only snake I haven't seen is the King Brown which as far as I know, is world's #1 most venomous. Usually that's located in the more dry arid area's in central Australia.

Oh and the fact that the damn Funnel Web (#1 most venomous spider) can survive in a backyard pool (yes, in the water) for an hour really tickles your spine :lol I remember when my girlfriend, who's from Singapore, saw a Hunstman spider over here for the first time. She shat herself like nothing else, I said to her well wait till you see a Wolf Spider crawl around, at least double the times size of that sucker :D

jenov4

Goddamn, that snake is eating a whole fucking COW. The snake probably doesn't have to eat for 2 years after that fucking meal.

ge-man

speedpop said:
Hahaha man in Australia we have some of the most venomous spiders and snakes in the world. I remember when my cousin almost stepped on a brown snake whilst bush-walking, and the time when we saw a taipan (2nd most venomous snake) slither across a road, we shat outselves.

Only snake I haven't seen is the King Brown which as far as I know, is world's #1 most venomous. Usually that's located in the more dry arid area's in central Australia.

Oh and the fact that the damn Funnel Web (#1 most venomous spider) can survive in a backyard pool (yes, in the water) for an hour really tickles your spine :lol I remember when my girlfriend, who's from Singapore, saw a Hunstman spider over here for the first time. She shat herself like nothing else, I said to her well wait till you see a Wolf Spider crawl around, at least double the times size of that sucker :D

How do people in Australia even find the courage to sleep with those things creeping around. :/

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
jenov4 said:
Goddamn, that snake is eating a whole fucking COW. The snake probably doesn't have to eat for 2 years after that fucking meal.
Yeah these anaconda's only eat once or twice a year.

ge-man said:
How do people in Australia even find the courage to sleep with those things creeping around. :/
As long as you don't live in the sticks, should be fine. But there are cases of people in the city having snakes go through their backyards and the occasional funnel-webs and redbacks in a shed/garage if it isn't dry and clean enough. Huntsman spiders are awesome, they eat all the moths and cockroaches but aren't venomous, my dad used to handle them all the time.

Sophos

BBB = Big Brother Brasil (no kidding)

Well, it's not like you can see those snakes everywhere. It lives deep in the rainforest.
And yes, it can easily swallow a man. Hell, look at the poor cow.

Thanks God I live far away from that forest.

PS: Afro Thunder, vc posta na Players?

Sophos said:
BBB = Big Brother Brasil (no kidding)

Well, it's not like you can see those snakes everywhere. It lives deep in the rainforest.
And yes, it can easily swallow a man. Hell, look at the poor cow.

Thanks God I live far away from that forest.

PS: Afro Thunder, vc posta na Players?

Sim, eu posto lá. "Me am Reirom"....
:)

COCKLES

being watched
RonaldoSan said:
What The Fuck !

16LBL090490-525.jpg

Yeah same in the UK...only remotely posionous animal is the Adder snake.

Europe got the bum deal in killer spiders & snakes. :(

ghostface

speedpop said:

Thank GOD I live in Canada.

jett

D-Member
This topic has reminded me of good 'ol Boa_Constrictor. Does anybody remember him? :p I don't think he would've minded getting swallowed by one of those snakes...

Jeffahn

Popular with the girls I imagine.

Anyways, from my neck of the woods...

blackmambasnake1.jpg

"The black mamba is a long, dangerous snake from central and southern Africa.

It will take readily to the trees, and can move faster than any other snake through thick undergrowth or over open ground.

Agile and nervous, it can strike accurately at prey even when moving fast."

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
The black mamba frightens me.

Didn't Steve "Danja Danja!" Irwin kiss one or pet one or something out in the desert on one episode?

-=DoAvl=-

speedpop said:

I live in the western suburbs of melbourne and the spider alert goes up during summer. But usually they leave u alone, or bite your legs while u're sleeping... no biggie... I think the scariest that i find are the white tails... i think that's what they're called, apparently they cause major damage when they bite you. Oh! and redbacks, we have lots of those in our shed/woteva-da-hell-that-housing-thingy-is-for-the-hot-water-boiler and they're apparently fatal.

I heard that there's a big funnel web spider problem up in sydney though.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
When I stayed in Manly, the thing that really fucked with my head was the size of a cockroach. Them fuckers have wings and are ridiculously large. I was sleeping in a friends kitchen and there was one under the fridge. It sounded like a fucking rat ALL NIGHT.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Ryoni said:
I was entertained by ID4. I liked it when I first saw it in the cinema.
That's interesting, but I've found Soft Scrub with bleach to be more effective on grease and mildew than Comet myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom