• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suggestions for promoting a kindle book.

Hello everyone.

I've recently finished a manuscript for a kindle book that I will soon release on amazon.

The thing is, this would be my first try and I have no idea on how to promote it.

I won't promote the book here because I assume it would go against the rules of the forum, I'm just looking for suggestions on how could I best promote it. Are there any websites, forums dedicated to the promotion of books, or any tools on Amazon that I can use to spread the word about it?

What suggestions could you give me?

Cheers! :)

bitbydeath

Congrats on the book publishing!

You can ask Mods if it’s okay to post here. I think it used to be allowed but was contained within a single community thread.

As for places to advertise, social media is always a great and easy way to promote your content. Otherwise if you want to spend money you can look at google ads, billboards (cause that would just be cool to see), newspapers or search out places in general that have a fan community on the type of content.

womfalcs3

Banned
Hold book promotion events at your local bookstore(s). Ask its /their manager(s).

Last edited:
Top Bottom