• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barakamon 04

aa4e1e5f25.jpg

My face when watching this show

This show is so comfy. Really does the small town setting well.
Good episode, felt like a lot of stuff happened but not all crammed together like episode 2. Kind of like the two halves that led into each other.
Reminds me I should probably watch Non Non Biyori at some point.

ONII-SAMA the Animation 17

Why does the chairman guy have no eyeballs?

So I guess the Gunpla magic mafia are done playing around and sent their magic terminator to blow stuff up for reasons, only to be stopped by soon to be important characters.

Nine Schools Competition Part XI? So this still isn't over yet?
But I really want to see that mech with a chainsaw and flying wingsuit Batman Onii-sama.

Chariot

I watch most of my anime on mute anyway. I really wish I tried this...
I watched the anime with friends and we tried a lot of things, because we were bored after they stopped making her pee at her brother. Like playing random music behind it, speeding the footage up to 2x and 4x and the last episode we actually looked backwards.

jgminto

Aldnoah Zero 4

Shit tier robot,
if all the adults didn't just stand still and wait to get stabbed they probably could have held it off. But of course, the kids have to be the heros. I'd be okay with them getting vaporised too, none of the humans are interesting at all.
I'm just waiting for Slaine to meet up with them at this point, he seems like he'd be an actually interesting character. Then Mr. No Expression can hand over his title as main character to him and get vaporised.

Lurky

You watch anime muted?
Only when I can't stand the voices. Which actually is pretty often.
I watched the anime with friends and we tried a lot of things, because we were bored after they stopped making her pee at her brother. Like playing random music behind it, speeding the footage up to 2x and 4x and the last episode we actually looked backwards.

That sounds like it would have made the show less of a pain to go through.

Aldnoah Zero 04

Seeing a mech get the crap knocked out of it with a shipping container was funny enough to make this episode a good one. The musical score ha grown on me a lot too.

Praise Onii-sama our Lord and Savior 17

In short: Dont mess with onii-sama's imouto.

My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy 1

The first half was hilarious. All the choices people made throughout history. I guess they're implying that all these greats had "Absolute Choice" and had to chose one or the other. We are then acquainted with our MC. Who seems nice enough a guy until "Absolute Choice" kicks in. From there the harem has begun....

Aldnoah Zero 4

Shit tier robot,
if all the adults didn't just stand still and wait to get stabbed they probably could have held it off. But of course, the kids have to be the heros. I'd be okay with them getting vaporised too, none of the humans are interesting at all.
I'm just waiting for Slaine to meet up with them at this point, he seems like he'd be an actually interesting character. Then Mr. No Expression can hand over his title as main character to him and get vaporised.
Yeah more slaine focus plz.

cajunator

Banned
Yeah I just read the subs if I didn't like what I heard in the first episode.

Don't worry we're still bromigos.

Thats definitely not something Id do nor have I heard of anyone doing that.

The first half was hilarious. All the choices people made throughout history. I guess they're implying that all these greats had "Absolute Choice" and had to chose one or the other. We are then acquainted with our MC. Who seems nice enough a guy until "Absolute Choice" kicks in. From there the harem has begun....

The choices in the show are completely ridiculous.

im curious what happens in this irc chat room

Not much at all

Clov

Watching Gintama 111 right now. This episode is... pretty bad right now. Do our protagonists have to constantly be disgusted at the okama characters? Kagura literally threw up when Agomi said they were in love. Like, what the hell? I know the main characters are supposed to be pretty dumb, but you'd think they'd have learned something from the last time they dealt with these people. I'm not done the episode yet, but still, this is pretty terrible stuff.

Chariot

Don't worry we're still bromigos.
:)

Have fun, I found it pretty amusing and had a pretty cool opening.

hey now, there's 68 right now
Shit, that's only one person short for a immature joke. smh
im curious what happens in this irc chat room
People talking about random stuff.

Shounen Hollywood Episode 4

I thought his story would be tragic but as the youngest member it wasnt bad. Really good episode at times.
President being God was what I suspected an episode ago so that was good confirmation
and another tie in with a past member to inspire the new ones wasnt so bad.

ED for it too was good the english integrated into the ed as well as Happiest and Life and Death, they need harry karkland? to compose more songs please.

Chariot

Just to clarify: I didn't do anything phoenix could've stop at any moment. I did send him a piece of unofficial sequential art about two girls that celebrates a variety of feelings and affection. A story about friendship, partnership and dance. If it were an icecream, it would've been vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom