• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT| this thread has been outsourced to Toei Phils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we keep posting MALs?

I also totally forgot Akame ga KILL! airs today. *Sigh* I'll never get back to watching Dragonball, will I?
6g8beWT.png

Well then.

jbug617

Banned
Haikyuu 17

Great game so far with Dateko. Hopefully the ending will also keep pace next episode because I am expecting a little more from Dateko.

DRAMAtical Murder Episode 4

Koujaku Noiz arguing was one of the higlights in an anotherwise relatively plot heavy episode.

Kind of wanted Aoba to realize sooner about the game, it even looked pink like his grams even.

Why do we keep posting MALs?

I also totally forgot Akame ga KILL! airs today. *Sigh* I'll never get back to watching Dragonball, will I?

I don't care what our compatibility is. It says one of your favorite anime is Clannad After Story and anyone who says that is awesome in my book.

Kill Me Baby 01

An assassin, a ninja and a more normal student deals with insects, a dog, a ghost and broken wrists. There's also a lot of ninja techniques. I'm not sure what kind of voice I expected Agiri to have, but it's a quite funny one.

Space dandy S2 - 04
Everything was so obvious , but everything was so masterfully executed i can only *bow*

That music during the training segment was great.

10/10 This is why anime is not dead. Wanna more again !

Nobody offered me a watchbet for bad stuff.

Edit: I do have a bad show you could watch if you really want to watchbet some more after you finish Elfen Lied...

Well I am finding a new understanding of what truly bad really is and it's making me appreciate what I like even more. Maybe, I'll let you know after I finish what I'm currently watching...

Haikyuu!! is sooo good like it gets you so pumped up for the matches. Man studio I.G have done a great job on this sports anime. Yeah these past few episodes have been really great, can't wait to see more of the tournament go on.

Gazoinks

Space Dandy 17 (subbed)

Songs are good in both versions, but I'm gonna say the dub comes out on top ever so slightly.

Just watched the subbed version, and I have to agree. The songs maybe work a bit better in sub form due to the constraints of lip-synching, but the dub's script felt a little punchier and I like the extra jokes it tossed in.

Nozaki-kun 4

This show continues to deliver.
TOMODA :'''( your efforts haven't gone unnoticed. Ultimate bro of my heart.

Also a very DTL situation haha. The second half was pretty good as well, especially the mixer practice and bathroom discussions. But man that first half is just gold.

Oh hey I missed the HF movie announcement before going to bed.

That's more like it.

Oh hey I missed both trailers before making a comment. So far it looks like there's not too much Taiga, which is great. I need more action less taiga. I guess UBW works the best for the main series since it does have Shirou actually doing something action-y in it plus no waifu Saber.

HF's is what is considered the canon ending though isn't it? I guess that works for the movie.

Elfen Lied 07

I had to rewatch this almost three times as I fell asleep in the middle of it more than once. This episode was so boring.

Solider dude continues to be a dick then after he actually uses his brain he becomes somewhat less of a dick. Nyu continues to infuriate me with her antics of sexual harassment that are supposed to be cute as she screams "NYU!" while doing it. Mayu and her dog continue to be the only somewhat likeable characters. Especially that dog, who doesn't love that dog!

Nana:

TUSR

Banned
I only play games that I find fun and enjoyable.

See below, dota blows. i only have 1000 hours logged on it.

Not phallic enough

u want more?

This is quite the truth. DOTA sucks.

Very smart decision :)

dota is literally cancer. and ill probably stick to figures. you guys have corrupted me so much, mostly you cajun.

Surprise me :)

how does one get onto IRC ur body is not ready

im going to blow past you in posts tonight and tomorrow. i am rightfully beside cajun-senpai

I played Dota 2 for 5 hours.

Four of those hours were probably spent in that long-ass tutorial that was not fun in any way, shape, or form.

I uninstalled the game shortly after.

Glasslip 2-4

HlZn2Nz.png

Okay things are starting to heat up. That bike falling during Yukis confession was hilarious as well as the "Thanks.". Its kind of refreshing to see him actually confess, then get rejected, and then move on instead of trying to get her to change her mind.

Yanagi x Kakeru the OTP. Touko can shove off and draw all the chickens she wants.

Also did the characters just get super tall and lanky all of a sudden? The girls have some reallly really long and thin legs.

Soma

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Ep. 4

Mikorin focused episode. Which means it was good.

This series is so damn silly. I love it.

Sengoku BASARA Judge End 04

Good to see Kasuga is back and with her usual totally not metaphoric flower blooming.

Nice to see Yukimura's drama resolved it pretty quickly in this episode even if it was by drowning. Even more interesting is how much more of a dark light they are painting the Western Army. I mean, sure it has more questionable characters but there's just a lot more early focus compared to the Eastern Army.

Will make it even more interesting when people start switching alliances left and right too.

Chariot

Last couple of episodes are great, don't hate.
You don't? It's an amazing comedy, probably one of the best I ever seen.
I don't hate. Well, I do. I enjoyed the last two episodes for their stupidness, but I actually dropped the show at first, because it was so boring and procedural. Two less episodes of Saya punching monsters by night would've been nice.

:,(

MAL is wrong. We are highly compatible! I blame myself. I don't have a lot on my list. Really should get around to updating and finishing the list.
Well, at least we know that our hearts can't be measured by a program.

how does one get onto IRC ur body is not ready

im going to blow past you in posts tonight and tomorrow. i am rightfully beside cajun-senpai
Get an irc client and look out for some kind of murf and you'll be fine.

And no, I love cajun-sama more than you, Ojiisan.

I played Dota 2 for 5 hours.

Four of those hours were probably spent in that long-ass tutorial that was not fun in any way, shape, or form.

I uninstalled the game shortly after.
That's the way to go. Good job!

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 04

880bd0a5fb.jpg

:FigureGAF

What is this magical dating sim game with the ability for the characters to say the MC's custom name? I'm sure Atlus would love this wondrous tech.

Tomoda ;_;

Space Dandy 17 (sub)

I can't honestly say which version was better.
I'll probably have to rewatch the series subbed at some point.

TUSR

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom