• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders Coming to PS4, PS Vita in February 2017

Lately, Gaijinworks have been tweeting some photos from the upcoming localized version of Summon Night 6: Lost Borders. One particular photo includes the recent Oscar Best Picture blunder.

C5jEK7DU0AAFrGE.jpg

PSFan

Holy crap, I forgot all about this and that I preordered it a long time ago. I got my voucher code and everything.

Is there some list of all the playable characters? The only Summon Night I have played is 5 and I wanna know how many of them are playable (really want Souken and Pariet playable since by the end of the game those two where my strongest).

Is there some list of all the playable characters? The only Summon Night I have played is 5 and I wanna know how many of them are playable (really want Souken and Pariet playable since by the end of the game those two where my strongest).
Pariet is in the game, but I don't think Souken is.

Pariet is in the game, but I don't think Souken is.
Yeah, I remember that she appears in SN6 but part of her description is this: "Since the summon physically weakened her, her solo fighting strength has dropped considerably, but she still does her best to be a help to Folth.".

That makes it sounds like she isn't playable and I can't find much info on the game about her or a full roster list. It kinda bothers me that they make it sound like she's too weak to fight now since she was by far the strongest on my team often one shotting most of the enemies.

cj_iwakura

I think this is exciting:

vireland said:
It was the most voice I've ever done for a game by a HUGE margin. I'd like to keep doing it where the game allows for it, but the game would have to support the cost. It is TREMENDOUSLY expensive.

Is there a summary of why Aty is so key to the series? She's in PxZ2 a lot, and she's adorable.

Ravage

Licensing costs rising at an unsustainable rate are killing Japanese audio options. We tried for Summon Night 6, even though the cost quoted just for the Japanese voice license alone was more than we GROSSED on any of the Class of Heroes games. We were going to do a thing where if we hit a certain amount of sales (that would make the voice license work), we'd do it. However since we don't have source code for this project, we have to rely on the Japanese developer and we were told that they wouldn't have time to implement dual audio, even if we paid for the voice license, so that was that.

We definitely tried to include it.

Appreciate the effort. JP audio is important to me but it's not a deal breaker.

Top Bottom