• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summon Night 6 Trailor Oct 10 release date

Elven_Star

This looks like a PS2 game. I could live with it if the aesthetics were anything special, but this is just lazy. Unacceptable in 2017. And please don't tell me graphics are not important. This is simply intolerable for any length of time.

cj_iwakura

This looks like a PS2 game. I could live with it if the aesthetics were anything special, but this is just lazy. Unacceptable in 2017. And please don't tell me graphics are not important. This is simply intolerable for any length of time.
You make it sound like this is unusual.

I mean it's a lower budget, niche release that had to be able to run on Vita, what did you expect?

Tamanator

Classic Gaijinworks. It'll probably just magically appear on store shelves one day without any sort of warning whatsoever.

OuterLimits

More like SNES. WD had better Sega CD dubs than this.

That sucks. The Working Design games on PlayStation and PS2 were usually fairly decent. I enjoyed Growlanser 2 and 3 especially.

I need to finish Summon Night 5 on PSP. Wasn't this originally supposed to release early in the year? Hopefully it is released soon.

That sucks. The Working Design games on PlayStation and PS2 were usually fairly decent. I enjoyed Growlanser 2 and 3 especially.

I need to finish Summon Night 5 on PSP. Wasn't this originally supposed to release early in the year? Hopefully it is released soon.
I think it was originally announced for February 2017, haha.

Hello Iva Demilcol!

This is the email you’ve been waiting for! Summon Night 6 is close to release, and that means your long-ago reserved and super-rare Wonderful Edition is about to make its way from our warehouse to your home, with shipping beginning in about two weeks!

But, now that we’re close, we want to make sure that all of you get the game, so we’re sending this “Last Call” email to make sure that the address information we have from when you ordered the game a year ago is still valid now. Here is the address information we have for your order:

My address

If this is correct, you have nothing to do and can now spend your time thinking about the awesome Wonderful Edition coming your way. However, if your address is NOT the address shown above, email us at addresschange@gaijinworks.com and include your order number (or numbers), your old address, and your NEW address so we can update them in our database before shipments begin.

Thanks for your support of this project. We look forward to hearing about and seeing your reactions online to the Wonderful Edition when you receive it!

- GAIJINWORKS

Received this about 3 am. I think it's finally coming.

Top Bottom