• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sun and Moon August 12th Update Possibly Leaked: The Redemption of Raichu

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Posted on /vp/, legit as they even posted a webM of the trailer. Showcases the fish and sea cucumber Pokemon from CoroCoro plus a new mushroom Pokemon and an Alolan Raichu. Note the Chinese leak from a few weeks ago (look up my thread on it) first mentioned a new mushroom and sea cucumber Pokemon in addition to
a dolphin, a snowman, and a "rugby monkey"

y0TNaoL.jpg

wqucYl6.jpg

xo4BVGW.jpg

W6Zrt90.jpg

52gvS0A.jpg

Cph_HO7XgAAbuu9.jpg

CpiC7-SXYAEAgBr.jpg

AvjnDsh.jpg

bZqgQvf.jpg

JhhlPNF.jpg

Cph80YrXEAIaqiI.jpg:large

CphzurbWEAA-li3.jpg:large

Cph9SxQWgAA1FPC.jpg:large

Khezu

Is he supposed to be riding his tail like a surf board?

Always been a big fan of Raichu, not feeling this.

Though it's not like I'm going to play this anyway.

Sandfox

So I'm guessing this Raichu will be on Hau's team.

This will probably be one of the first Pokemon I try out competitively besides the psuedo legend and Ninetales.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
You're being silly.

This is Pokémon. We're all being silly.

I don't know what other Pokémon have Alolan formes, though, because other threads regarding this subject have been respectful to people who are on media blackout.

Is it really too much to ask for the word "Raichu" to be removed from the thread title?

I know of at least one more Gaffer who'll casually stumble upon this thread's title and have the surprise ruined for him.

You were going to know it was in the game before you played it anyways.

Thanks, Nostradamus.

Kinsei

Banned

I don't know what other Pokémon have Alolan formes, though, because other threads regarding this subject have been respectful to people who are on media blackout.

Is it really too much to ask for the word "Raichu" to be removed from the thread title?

Thanks, Nostradamus.

You can't expect people to not mention things that TPC wants them to know about pre-release. That's like you getting mad that someone mentions that you're the leader of a band of thieves in Persona 5.

Thanks, Nostradamus.
You're not on a media blackout if you're on the internet, let alone a gaming forum and had it truly been that big of a deal to you you could've/shouldve stopped reading at "Pokémon"

Top Bottom