• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Orange Dual Shock 4

Yeah I’m gonna need this. Gonna go well with my purple witch outfit in FFXIV.

Please come to the United States, I don’t wanna have to import one.

jryeje29

Wish it was just black and orange but overall doesn’t look too bad, not a purchase for me though. Have they made a green and black one yet? Like hulk green?

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
Gross

Good job Sony, you really want to get back on that ugly controller train after breaking your streak with the translucent ones huh?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
My eyes!

tSnOrX1.gif

Mikey Jr.

You know thats the Halloween controller. Just don't want to call it that, haha.

But yeah, like someone said, why dont they do gradients? MS does it with their controllers and they look gorgeous.

Orange is the worst color next to brown (both of which were my first high school's colors *shudder*) but to those who like it, it looks really nice!

Voidwolf

Oh man, I love my red controller but this looks good, I want one. But what am I gonna do with 3 DS4s? I don't play any local multiplayer on my PS4.

Hmm... Designated DS4 PC controller? Because why would I use the boring regular one?

kunonabi

Its goddamn depressing were getting an orange PS4 controller while Nintendo hasnt bothered with an orange controller since the freaking GC.

Egida

Neo Member
I like the white buttons.
Its goddamn depressing were getting an orange PS4 controller while Nintendo hasnt bothered with an orange controller since the freaking GC.
You just have to wait until the chozo suit orange joycons and pro controller.

Top Bottom