• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Mediking

Matt's humor.... he's funny but the way he always goes for the same style of jokes in almost every video he is in..... is really annoying....

Anung

Un Rama
Matt's humor.... he's funny but the way he always goes for the same style of jokes in almost every video he is in..... is really annoying....

"Hey kids, welcome to the gas of the fart as we go to the Woolie hole and the errr Liam pit. We can get in my gully gully to get to [Simpsons reference 121928] and meet the pizza pasta force for another vacation. Woolie Woolie Liam"

I probably forgot the million other "jokes" he says to fill dead air.

convo

I need that Nier Automata lp

Nah. Who would be left to react? Pat who will get every detail of the plot backwards,upside-down and generally twisted despite consuming all those lore videos because he's Pat , will not manage Liam's role. I can see Matt being the only one not playing the game because he's busy with Turok 2.

Jamie OD

THUG 2 playthrough confirmed on today's THUG episode. Don't know if the guys like Jackass because there was a lot of Jackass in that game's story mode.

Fat4all

Banned
THUG 2 playthrough confirmed on today's THUG episode. Don't know if the guys like Jackass because there was a lot of Jackass in that game's story mode.

Yeah, it's pretty much a better version of Jackass: The Game.

I think it's a good idea to do an LP of it since Woolie is just now starting to get used to the controls of THUG 1.

Wouldn't want to let those talents go to waste.

Strimei

RE7 DLC LP begins!

edit: Damn it. WIth a link too. Damned minute cooldown posting.

edit: Pat doesn't seem to understand that its better to save the trump cards for the last round.

Gestahl

I have never played RE7, you use the fucking love heart card at the end because that's literally your only plausible option to get out of the rigged final game right

Strimei

I have never played RE7, you use the fucking love heart card at the end because that's literally your only plausible option to get out of the rigged final game right

I wouldn't be surprised if there are other ways out of it if you're inventive/clever, but yeah, I watched the Scary Game Squad play and they did it that way.

BossRush

Pat: I understand how to play blackjack, it's easy

Does pat have a sitcom curse where the moment he says he has some skill at something, he's blown the fuck up on stream?

ArjanN

Correct, it's pretty obvious, and the tooltip after they failed the first time basically spells it out for you. Pretty impressive they managed to still not get it after failing the second time. :p

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Correct, it's pretty obvious, and the tooltip after they failed the first time basically spells it out for you. Pretty impressive they managed to still not get it after failing the second time. :p

So obvious solution oa to play them in cards and take all their money then pants. Easy rubs are easy.

joe2187

Banned

To be fair

I played it the same exact way as pat. And I never got the heart card thing so I quit out and never went back.

I've been following the JonTron stuff as best as I can, and it has me stressed and really upset, but it has made so glad that I randomly came across Two Best Friends Play one day in my senior year of high school. Their videos help me connect to some of my friends that were already fans or found what I showed them to be amazing, and they also opened my eyes to some amazing games that I was just unaware of. It was also through them that I found out about GAF, and even though I mostly lurk I still really love this community. So fuck that racist ass noise coming from Jon and I hope Sbf keep being amazing.

latest

Also I know the mailbag was a huge fucking toll on them but fuck do I miss it haha

Just watched the Punch Club videos. What a hype ass idea that looks like it turned into a boring piece of shit. Matt and Woolie do well to keep it entertaining.

aly

Watching the Re7 dlc stuff is like purposely causing myself frustration. I don't even understand how Pat jumps to the conclusions he does.

Top Bottom