• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Lucky's Tale (Cute 3D platformer, Xbox One + W10PC)

Creepy

X5gxQ5j.jpg

Super Lucky's Tale is a playground platformer for all ages. Join Lucky, the ever-optimistic, energetic, and lovable hero on his quest to find his inner strength and help his beloved sister rescue the Book of Ages from Jinx.
Jinx, the scheming and mysterious villain, is trying to reshape the world...but for what reason?

Super Lucky's Tale – E3 2017 – 4K Announce Video

Due out November 7th.
Super Lucky's Tale is a 4K UHD, Xbox One X Enhanced, Xbox Play Anywhere title.
Available for preorder on Microsoft Store for $29.99

-

The game looks absolutely fantastic and I'd love to buy it, but I'm anxious it'll be digital only and that's a dealbreaker.

Regardless, the game looks AWESOME and I want lots more 3D platformers ^^

Light hearted 3D platformer. 3D platformer!
THREE DEE P L A T F O R M E R !
A rarity these days if you don't play on Nintendo consoles.

Now, is it Windows Store exclusive on PC or not? That's what I need to know.

low-G

Will there be a VR version? Because as much as I enjoyed the game on Oculus, it's a very poor man's Mario.

All it does is really makes me wish Nintendo would go VR, because if you combined this game with all the quality of Mario you'd probably have the best Mario of all time.

It's a great experience in VR, but I can only imagine it'd be quite dull outside of VR.

If it is coming to VR, I will buy.

It is not a port of the VR game, guys.

Sojiro

When the game first came on screen, I seriously thought it was Conker. And then I was disappointed lol

Lol I said oh shit conker! Immediately at first too, but it wasn't. Still though, I thought the game looked really charming and pretty good.

I thought this looked ok, googled the name and found reviews for lucky's tale for the rift, reviewed fairly badly.
Is this the same game but updated, or a sequel?

Crom

When the game first came on screen, I seriously thought it was Conker. And then I was disappointed lol

Same here. Lucky's Tale (on VR) was bland and generic. This seems to be more of the same (except without the novelty of VR)

What a let down. Was excited until I realized it wasn't Conker

That game looks colourful and adorable as fuck, will totally buy.

Also, the gameplay segments of them missing some coins really annoys me, pick up every coin dammit, you freaks!

Personal highlight of the conference for me. Really glad to see 3D platformers are making a resurgence and this looks like one of the higher end of the ladder. It likely won't beat Super Mario Odyssey in quality this holiday but it will hopefully make for a nice exclusive alternative.

Honestly thought it was Conker when he first showed up, and then thought it was something related to Sonic Forces. :v

MrBadger

Honestly I thought this looked really solid. I might get this on PC when it comes out.

I do feel for all the people who keep getting let down by games that look like a new Conker, though

Tizoc

I'm down even for the simplest of platformers and this looks too cute for me to pass up.
While I don't expect it to release on Steam (and if it does I'd double dip), I'm def. gonna get it once I get an OX down the line.

Momentary

Banned
I got some good vibes that I haven't felt since Astal. I know this game looks completely different artistically. I'm picking this up day one.

Randomizer

Pretty sure this is a sequel. Looks much longer and has more characters and content than the VR game. The graphics look much better too but it's hardly a looker.

At first I thought it was a Conker game. Then I thought it was a Tails game (from sonic).
lol

Nice art style but not for me I think.

Top Bottom