NeoGAFs Kent Brockman
- Super Mario 3D World runs at 900p resolution in dock mode and 720p in handheld mode. On WiiU the resolution is 720p
- In Bowser's Fury, the game renders at 720p on dock and handheld. However, handheld mode reduces its framerate to 30FPS.
- The saving slots in Switch have been eliminated. On WiiU there were 3 slots.
- Small changes in some light effects.
- The Pop-in of the shadows remains on Switch.
- Some cameras have been slightly modified.
- The framerate in Super Mario 3D World suffers a small stuttering when collecting stars. This bug was already present on WiiU.
- The animations and control in Bowser's Fury have been revised, giving a freer control over Mario.