• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Bros. Wii? (plus a Sin and Punishment 2's booth image!)

bartris

Neo Member
civilstrife said:
Why are there gamecube controllers plugged into the wii's in the sin and punishment booth? I thought it was a wiimote/nunchuk game?

If you look at the other picture that Super Mario Bros. Wii leaked from, there are Gamecube controllers plugged into those Wiis as well...

crops55

RevenantKioku said:
I really hope this is going the Megaman 9 route graphics-wsie.

Yea how could that not be completely fucking awesome. Especially for Nintendo. It would silence alot of "hardcore" wii owners for quite a while. Me included.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
If Nintendo announces a new Super Mario Brothers game for Wii that is akin to the traditional style of Super Mario Brothers, Nintendo wins this E3 easily :O

MisterHero

Drkirby said:
After tons of playing with the colors, I get this:
image-1.jpg

I want to say Zelda for some reason...

Any higher quality version of the main picture? Or a link of where it came from?
ITS CAPTAIN FALCON OMFG

kkaabboomm said:
if you're not going to invest the extra dough into super-thick dark curtains that will be up for all of 24 hours or less...

I meant in the confines of the other thread. Secrets are fun. Tee-hee! ^_^

Drkirby said:
After tons of playing with the colors, I get this:
image-1.jpg

I want to say Zelda for some reason...

Any higher quality version of the main picture? Or a link of where it came from?

Ok now it's just getting stupid.

i somehow doubt the graphic will be too retro

anyway assuming this is classic 2D mario, i hope it's more liberal than NSMB and takes up where mario 3 left off rather than trying to mimic SMB too much

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
what the hell is that Nyko booth?
Also, whats with the gold runes on a black background behind it and to the left. Looked Zelda-ish, but that would have been news worthy

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Guybrush Threepwood said:
please don't be 2.5D please don't be 2.5D
Well, I sure hope you're not hoping for 3D!

Staccat0 said:
what the hell is that Nyko booth?
Also, whats with the gold runes on a black background behind it and to the left. Looked Zelda-ish, but that would have been news worthy
Nyko is for their third-party Wiimote, the runes are the back of the Conduit display.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
So this is the rumored SMB3 remake? I heard something like that was in the works. Well, happy to see that there will be awesome titles on the Wii this fall. Also, when posters figure shit out like this, it is far more awesome than that whole twitter junk.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
was hoping for a 3D game.

we shall see.

Hunahan

Banned
Let's be clear.

If there is a new side-scrolling Super Mario on Wii, then Nintendo wins everything.

wow.........this is the first time I've been hyped for a Nintendo conference in like 4 years. Good job, hyponauts.

dsi exclusive would crush my dreams...gaaahhhh

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
godhandiscen said:
So this is the rumored SMB3 remake? I heard something like that was in the works. Well, happy to see that there will be awesome titles on the Wii this fall. Also, when posters figure shit out like this, it is far more awesome than that whole twitter junk.
People figuring out shit like this on the internet is far more awesome than people figuring out shit like this on the internet.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
EmCeeGramr said:
Nyko is for their third-party Wiimote, the runes are the back of the Conduit display.
oh...
yuck
thanks though!

Seriously, sideways wiimote Mario could be great. GCN controllers are :( for 2d platformers
Anyway, if you are going back to the old style of gameplay and the console comes packed with a good copy of the original controller...

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
MisterHero said:
It's Super Mario Bros. Begins

it brings to light the story of how Mario and Luigi came to be brothers and went through Plumbers Academy, for unbeknownst to them the Fate of the Universe will be in their hands.

Does Bowser come from the future to blow up their father and subsequently the Mushroom Kingdom? Does old Luigi come back to ask Mario to treat Luigi better?

Top Bottom