• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 Confirmed!

Banned
2cdeus0.png
2cdeus0.png
2cdeus0.png
2cdeus0.png
2cdeus0.png
2cdeus0.png

YOSHI!!!!

3590767060_313dfc439c_o.gif

Cool to see a SMW vibe going on. Now THIS is a fuckin' announcement!!!!! CLAPS! I HEAR CLAPS!!! Someone just woke up the crowd.

There were some amazing looking levels, can't wait to see more.

------------------------------------------------------
YOUTUBE rip of E3 conference trailer

camineet

Banned
Mario Galaxy is the best game Nintendo has EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER

THANK FUCKING GOD AND SATAN that it's getting a sequel.

Wow, this has been a hell of a press conference for Nintendo. Golden Sun DS, 2 Marios and well spirit tracks awhile ago! I am actually somewhat happy...sounds like Reggie is going to announce something now really really big!

Picture7.png

I actually am kind of happy that they didn't just bring out another Zelda since that was the one that was visited the longest time ago. I am really hoping they put some time into it!

Zhengi

Nintendo has won E3. This is the best news that I could hope for. When Cammie was talking about a new Mario 3D game, I was like, NO WAY!!! :lol Awesome news :D

u_neek

Lol! GAF meltdown. As if one new Wii Mario title wasn't enough.

Wasn't expecting a direct Galaxy sequel, though.

NYR

fly high ~ayunite~ said:
This year?!
The fact they didn't say it is says it all. The other mario game is holiday 09, this thing is not coming out until 2010, IMO.

Ramenman

OOOOMMGGGG !!

IT LOOKS JUST AS GODDAMN AWESOME AS THE FIRST ONE ! AND THAT TRAILER WITH A NEW TAKE ON GUSTY GARDEN AAAWWWWW !!!

AND JUST IN CASE THIS WASNT ENOUGHLY AWESOME FOR IT TO BE MARIO GALAXY 2, THEY PUT YOSHI IN IT OMGGGGGG

AWESOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

bridegur

It's strange that there will probably be two original 3D Mario games for the Wii before a single original Zelda game.

Ramenman

Osuwari said:
[G]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/PiccoloCube/lol.jpg[/IMG]

i thought this was funny.

EXCEPT THIS ONE IS BETTER BECAUSE HE BEST DESCRIBES THAT THERE IS YOSHIIIII

What an incredible waste of development talent, Galaxy didn't need a sequel, least of all a direct sequel.

Poor EAD Tokyo, being milked dry like this...

Top Bottom