• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy boxart says you're gay

This started out in the Boxart of the Year thread, but is so funny that I feel (and others too) that it deserves its own thread, so here it is:

smgba.jpg

Notice that some letters in the title have a sparkle on them. If you put them togheter, you end up with UR MR GAY...

Oversight or deliberate attempt at subliminal messaging? Youuu the readers decide!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm actually laughing.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
It's like those hidden sex messages in those old Disney movies, like Lion King or Little Mermaid

Phthisis

Ninja Scooter said:
thats bullshit. Everyone knows Nintards are asexual.

The Collective will not be pleased you have discovered this information. I'll hold them off; quickly, make your escape.

AtomicShroom said:
Notice that some letters in the title have a sparkle on them. If you put them togheter, you end up with UR MR GAY...

It is "U R MR. GAY"

I think this is as accidental as OJ being in a game with a team called the Assassins.
i.e. someone may (or may not) have put in their own private joke.

At the risk of sounding completely insane... it seems like this could've been intentional. I mean... It would be awfully coincidental if they just happened to arrange the sparkles on those letters. >_> And the sparkles are on the outer edges of all of the letters... as if they meant to highlight them. It just seems deliberate... somehow...

Top Bottom