• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Galaxy not delayed in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Oh Europe. Still 29th here in Australia, but oh boy am I expecting that to change soon.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Fuck a Pitchfork, where is my Tommy Gun?

If this delays it here I am seriously going to stab someone!

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Seriously, 24/12 for their biggest system seller? People don't wait the very last moment to buy presents. NOE, wtf?

Chittagong

Gold Member
:lol

Learning curve people, learning curve. Why I got this generation US Nintendo hw instead of the hardware of hatred that is NoEs PAL Wii

legend166

If this is true, and I have a feeling that it's not, it would be the stupidest thing NoE has ever done.

Iwata should clean house.

Zeppu

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
161dxlx.jpg
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

doesn't make sense though. Christmas eve? doesn't that mean avoiding being bought as Christmas presents completely. I doubt moms are gonna leave till xmas eve to buy pressies for their kids.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
this would also imply there won't be any Mario Galaxy+wii bundle, which would be another absurdity.

Bildi

Best part is that this solves the problem of Metroid and Mario being so close - I like to think Nintendo are always looking out for us, even if we don't always realise it.

698864_little_puppy.jpg

spoon!

So which foreign language did they forget to translate this one to before they released it in english speaking countries.

guidop

VOOK said:
Fuck a Pitchfork, where is my Tommy Gun?

If this delays it here I am seriously going to stab someone!

i will join you. The main reason i bought a wii at launch was the realisation that i would be playing galaxy the following year and if that doesn't happen well ... Stab and hackers to the rescue

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Capndrake said:
This must be why they removed their forum, so they don't get a flood of complaints!

They can't stop projectiles though.

Danielsan

Hey there Europe, let's not only fuck you over on Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3 and Super Smash Brother Brawl here's another triple A title we'll delay for you guys.

But hey atleast we're getting Forever Blue early. That's just as good as Mario Galaxy right, right?

jts

...hate me...
Good thing i ordered a Wiikey. Failed SPM and MP3 like most europeans but the best ones SSBB and SMG will be MINES in time :D

Also, September surprise!

Danielsan said:
Hey there Europe, let's not only fuck you over on Super Paper Mario, Metroid Prime 3 and Super Smash Brother Brawl here's another triple A title we'll delay for you guys.

But hey atleast we're getting Forever Blue early. That's just as good as Mario Galaxy right, right?

And from what I heard most of the VC games are unplayable due to the lack of 60hz mode (or some strange PAL conversion).

If I'm getting a Wii one day, it will be a NTSC for sure.

spoon!

pilonv1 said:
:lol :lol Anyone surprised by this should go and sit in the corner with a dunces hat on.

If anything, I think most of us were expecting something like this to happen. Now we're just pissed.

guidop

Lobster said:
Heads will fucking roll if Australia gets it delayed till 08.

No brawl and No Galaxy in 07 in Australia = Never again Nintendo. Seriously whats the point of even releasing the Wii in Australia. If your not going to realese your 2 biggest and best games before christmas 07.

marc^o^ said:
I blame Forever Blue.

as am I

Lobster

Banned
guidop said:
No brawl and No Galaxy in 07 in Australia = Never again Nintendo. Seriously whats the point of even releasing the Wii in Australia. If your not going to realese your 2 biggest and best games before christmas 07.

Brawl was never going to make into Australia or Europe before 08. It only launches in America December 2. Prime 3 and Galaxy for Europe and Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom