• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Kart Ride On Vehicle - Toys R Us

Link. $200. Pre-order for March 7th.

PQcns18.jpg

Let your little one race to the finish line in the Super Mario Kart Ride-On Vehicle. This ride-on features forward and reverse driving and on- and off-road tires, so he or she can take on tough terrain! The brake pedal system and seat belt offer safety, while the fun sounds come straight from the game.

Product Highlights
Forward and reverse driving
Working pedals
Brake pedal system offers reliable stopping
Seat belt for safety
On- and off-road tires
Makes fun sounds from the game
Weight capacity: 70 lbs.

Sorry if old...

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
The Super Mario Ride On Kart is a 6 volt single seat toddler battery powered 6V ride on based on the popular video game. It is specifically designed for toddlers with it's easy to use operation. It goes 2.5 mph. It features signature sounds effects from the video game.

BOUGHT

Piccoro

Awesome!
I wonder if it would be too weird for me (35 year-old adult), to use this on the streets. Would people judge me?...

Mariolee

My childhood was too early. :(

Edit: I also bet more people would be willing to buy this at $200 than a Wii U at $200. :(

FrsDvl

Oh man.. Ill need to check if these are for sale in Canada as well. My daughters 3rd birthday is in a couple of months, she needs this.

BBboy20

All these years and now they do this? My god, Big N really could have defined our childhoods if they branched out back then.

Grizzo

I would have been the happiest kid on earth if I had one of these when I was younger! But still, it's cool that they're making these now.

okayfrog

Banned

I can just imagine all the kids and parents are there as the daughter's opening her gifts. She opens up the last one and the mom says, "That looks like all of them, but where's daddy?" In comes dad driving through on one of those karts, holding a giant green shell. He throws it right at the daughter, yells, "I'MMA GONNA WEEN," and drives off.

FrsDvl

I can just imagine all the kids and parents are there as the daughter's opening her gifts. She opens up the last one and the mom says, "That looks like all of them, but where's daddy?" In comes dad driving through on one of those karts, holding a giant green shell. He throws it right at the daughter, yells, "I'MMA GONNA WEEN," and drives off.

Shit man, i need to do this. Better start losing an unhealthy ammount of weight fast.

Top Bottom