• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Super Mario Maker stage for Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U 09/30/15

BY2K

Membero Americo
Sep 12, 2010
Canada
YO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdhFajSdj8

Crayolan

Sep 30, 2013
It's a fun idea but with a random stage layout it probably won't be that fun to play on. They should've just had one layout flip between the four styles randomly.

I wonder if it's free?

Bluth54

Feb 5, 2008
That actually looks like it will be a pretty fun stage. Hopefully we get more Smash DLC that day as well.

Triforce141

Apr 6, 2015
Sm4sh should have its own stage builder for the Mario Maker stage, build your own Mario Maker stage, upload it to Miiverse/Servers, and when you play the stage, you randomly download a stage to fight on.

javadoze

May 13, 2014
With Suzaku castle and the N64 stages I thought that Sakurai's team were somewhat limited with how complex they could make the DLC stages. I'm happy to be proven wrong, though.

Aug 29, 2009
Not GAF, lol
It'll be banned from comp for being randomly generated, but the layouts don't look that garish or full of hazards. Pretty straight forward stages, I look forward to it.

And more importantly, at least to me, its music.

Richie

May 24, 2011
Holy fuck YES I always wanted this concept in, but imagined it as the desk from the very first Smash's intro, with Master Hand itself relocating things in the desk and thus changing the stage's layout....But this is a thousand times better YESY EYDA SFDSFUX