• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey amiibo up for preorder at Amazon UK

kiri

FYI:

Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout.

Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout.

Save £5.00 when you spend £35.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF35 at checkout.

SuperSah

Banned
FYI:

Save £20.00 when you spend £150.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG20OFF150 at checkout.

Save £10.00 when you spend £75.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG10OFF75 at checkout.

Save £5.00 when you spend £35.00 or more on Video games offered by Amazon.co.uk. Enter code VG5OFF35 at checkout.

My man!

Thanks for the heads up! So happy that Amazon don't charge until the item is dispatched, would have been tight to get them all two days before the end of the month.

_Rob_

Managed to nab Bowser and Peach. I don't even own a Switch, but the Amiibo itch is a hard one to scratch... I already had too many Mario's anyway!

Raitaro

Just thought i give you guys a heads up that the wedding amiibo's are now available to preorder on amazon uk

Bowser

Mario

Peach

It seems like all three of them are no longer available...but thanks for the heads-up nonetheless.

There's going to be a 3-pack, right? Have that on Amazon US waiting on alert

Not sure for the UK but Amazon.de does have one listed at least, though it is currently unavailable unfortunately: 3 Pack

They also have them up and available for pre-order seperately (Bowser and Mario for a while now but Peach only recently for some reason) for those that missed out on the UK pre-orders. Links:

Bowser

Mario

Peach

deleted

FYI:

Can't seem to be able to use the code on a Mario Odyssee preorder - has to ship in a specific timeframe?

un1que

They're up at game.co.uk

Includes their game.uk tax though.

Also the new fire emblem ones are as well as koopa and goomba

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can't seem to be able to use the code on a Mario Odyssee preorder - has to ship in a specific timeframe?

Came up against this problem yesterday. Feels like they've made an exception for Odyssey since every other game (sold by Amazon) I check allowed the code. Tweeted them about it, but got no answer.

MegaMelon

The codes worked for when I pre ordered Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon Fan Editions so I think pre orders are fine it's just Super Mario Odyssey that's being weird.

Petrae

You know they're going to lock content lol

This is the easiest prediction to make. Nintendo gives no fucks. Having amiibo-locked content guarantees that the market will go crazy for the toys and they'll easily sell out in order to unlock everything in the game.

Scalpers on standby.

deleted

Came up against this problem yesterday. Feels like they've made an exception for Odyssey since every other game (sold by Amazon) I check allowed the code. Tweeted them about it, but got no answer.

The codes worked for when I pre ordered Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon Fan Editions so I think pre orders are fine it's just Super Mario Odyssey that's being weird.

Okay, I'll just try again later. It's great to know about the codes either way :D

This is the easiest prediction to make. Nintendo gives no fucks. Having amiibo-locked content guarantees that the market will go crazy for the toys and they'll easily sell out in order to unlock everything in the game.

It sold out in minutes even without the promise of gated content or what that might be, the same can be said for many other popular ones.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
It seems like all three of them are no longer available...but thanks for the heads-up nonetheless.

Not sure for the UK but Amazon.de does have one listed at least, though it is currently unavailable unfortunately: 3 Pack

They also have them up and available for pre-order seperately (Bowser and Mario for a while now but Peach only recently for some reason) for those that missed out on the UK pre-orders. Links:

Bowser

Mario

Peach
Thanks. Missed the UK ones, they expired while I had them in my basket lol.

Top Bottom