• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey direct feed gameplay highlights photo mode, costumes, Frog Mario

The difficulty concern is understandable. 3D Land, 3D World and Captain Toad required you to walk through the game for hours before becoming challenging (with most of the challenge being a remix of old levels).

Loci

Is that enough traditional platforming for you goons?

2017010723393300-8aedff741e2d23fbed39474178692daf.jpg

this looks actually pretty fucking cool.
best part a bout sunshine, too.

I played it at Comic-con. It felt pretty easy playing as Mario, however, controlling the enemies like bullet bill was pretty difficult. Using a bullet bill was a lot harder that I thought it would be. It felt like I was actually moving a bullet bill around.

The game might be easy but the physics is really good.

Neoweee

Will this game break BOTW’s score of most 10s? I’m guessing it will.

No. Never bet on something being an extreme outlier beyond the realm of previous large outliers. That's just a bad bet in any circumstance.

I think people need to check their hype a bit. This game will be fucking great, but a game being received as well as BOTW happens only once every 5 years or more.

Top Bottom