• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario SpaghettiOs Announced

https://twitter.com/SpaghettiOs/status/379983231048630272/photo/1

Dynamic duos unite: Mario & Luigi and SpaghettiOs & Meatballs on shelves soon! pic.twitter.com/kh9zjZaXRz

0OldOUj.jpg

Tripon

Nintendo needs to leverage their IPs like this a lot more to get to that 1 billion dollar profit that Iwata promised.

they have super mario gusher type snacks too(not gushers though, just a fruit snack candy), i stock those on occasion , makes me want to buy them.

i want those mario spaghettios

qq more

Ugh! Why is Iwata wasting so much money and manpower on this stupid promotion when he could easily use the same amount of those on account systems?! GRAHHH I'M SO ANGRY

lol

Tygamr

This is the first time I've heard anything about SpagettiOs in a while. Thought they might not be around any more, but I guess they are.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Is this the third Sonic franchise collaboration with SEGA?

Oh well. And here I though this was some cheap iOS ripoff, haha.
I've never eaten this stuff; they're not sold here where I live. Looks like I'm not missing much, though.

Top Bottom