• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Robot Wars UX 3DS LL- Simply the most desirable handheld yet released

Oersted

super-robot-wars-ux-3ds-ll-front.jpg

super-robot-wars-ux-3ds-ll-back.jpg

The game behind it. If you are not interested into LL, there is this Fire Emblem alternative

jCwOBKKZkU5ol.png

No announcements for a release of the Robot Wars UX 3DS XL outside Japan yet.

The Fire Emblem bundle will be probably released during the Fire Emblem launch in North America on February 4th.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
SRT with licenses involved have never made here in the West, what's surprising about this.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
The thing about limited edition in Japan with the handhelds and such for the most part if its a nice one. The chances of you finding it brand new in a store far after launch is slim to none.

Baron

Is that casing transparent? I can't tell if it's some kind of art on the bottom or the internals I'm seeing.

Regardless, a very pretty device. Sucks it'll never be seen outside of you-know-where.

Danj

SRT with licenses involved have never made here in the West, what's surprising about this.

If someone would just crack the 3DS region lock I would buy this in a heartbeat. As it is, I want to be able to buy and play games here and not have to import everything, so I'll have to pass at the moment. If I get SRW UX though I'll definitely have to see if I can snag one of these to play it on.

Is that casing transparent? I can't tell if it's some kind of art on the bottom or the internals I'm seeing.

Regardless, a very pretty device. Sucks it'll never be seen outside of you-know-where.

Come on MAN it's a moon base/city!!!!!

This HAS to be mine. I need it so bad its not even funny. I have honestly never felt this way about a device in my entire life.

Ken

It's supposed to be an aerial view of a city with buildings and stuff...a map of a mission in SRW.

duckroll

The Fire Emblem system looks like a cheap rub on sticker when compared to the SRW masterpiece. They have really outdone themselves. It's a work of art.

Parakeetman

The Fire Emblem system looks like a cheap rub on sticker when compared to the SRW masterpiece. They have really outdone themselves. It's a work of art.

As cool as I thought the fire emblem one was, Id have to agree here. Since thats a crazy amount of detail esp with the back side.

sakipon

I'm not familiar with the game series, but I think it would've looked more interesting with the city view on the top lid. Now I feel like the best part is sort of hidden.

They should copy this for some (Western?) strategy game themed limited edition.

duckroll

I'm not familiar with the game series, but I think it would've looked more interesting with the city view on the top lid. Now I feel like the best part is sort of hidden.

The point is when you open the 3DS, the top part is a space map, and the bottom part is an asteroid map. It goes together.

Parakeetman

Id imagine this one is going to get an INSANE resale value, so better move fast if you want one for yourself. As all the resellers are currently licking their lips at this golden goose thats for sure.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
This is another reason why region locking is so shit. I used to love buying exclusive GBA/DS models from Japan.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My god, that's a pretty looking 3DS.

Drago

The Animal Crossing XL is my favorite 3DS design but this is a very close second, and that's only because I prefer white DS's over black ones.

Only difference is that the AC XL actually has a chance of coming over to the west (moreso after the FE bundle announcement) ;)

Top Bottom