• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Leak Summary *WARNING SPOILERS!!*

WastingPenguins said:
I think he was making a joke about people posting new stuff randomly around in the summary thread, implying that we were eventually going to need a summary thread for this summary thread. Anyway, I hope the OP keeps this thing up to date, that other thread is a clusterfuck.
Yes, I know he was making a joke, but whatever new things that will be said/shown in this thread or the other thread I will try to put it in the first post.

Insaniac

Wolf and Jiggly I would assume are in why? Look at this pic

up254056.jpg

Imagine wolf is unlocked. He would go between lucario and DeDeDe. That would shift all the boxes right, putting Koopa under the "Mario" series chars. (remember yoshi is his own series). This shifts Ness over right, away from lucas. But if jigglypuff is unlocked and is placed between olimar and c-falcon, that pushes Lucas underneath ness. Also inserting wolf would push Sonic under Snake (third party group)

Fireblend

Banned
So, let's let the other thread die and go on with this one, k? I don't want to have to reload both threads to see new updates :lol

brandonh83 said:
Dark World theme... o_0

Um... yeah.
I feel the same way about it. After listening to it a few times though, i've come to appreciate it. Not all the songs can be exactly replicated. It's good to have variety in the remixes. Would have been nice if it was more "updated" instead of "remixed" like the OOT Hyrule Field theme which is absolutely orgasmic.

How in the hell does that work? Do you just fight on the flat plane and dodge cars when they come or does the stage move around somehow? I'm guessing it takes the Delfino Plaza model and takes you around the track on a flying platform.

Mii

Banned
Can we make it a rule that all SSE story spoilers are still spoiler-tagged and only linked to here? Some of us just want the characters and stages, but not the actual SSE storyline.

Please =(

The fact that anybody gives a rat's ass about the "story" in a Smash Bros game is hilarious to me. I mean... seriously? There are bad guys, and the good guys must fight them to save the day!

Mii said:
Can we make it a rule that all SSE story spoilers are still spoiler-tagged and only linked to here? Some of us just want the characters and stages, but not the actual SSE storyline.

Please =(
I say we create a thread with some spoiler, but not all of them!

Mii

Banned
Souldriver said:
I say we create a thread with some spoiler, but not all of them!

They're different though! I could care less about unlockable character or stage list, but SSE locales, bosses, and events seem something worth not spoiling =(

StrikerObi said:
The fact that anybody gives a rat's ass about the "story" in a video game is hilarious to me. I mean... seriously? There are bad guys, and the good guys must fight them to save the day!

Fixed

MisterHero

WastingPenguins said:
How in the hell does that work? Do you just fight on the flat plane and dodge cars when they come or does the stage move around somehow? I'm guessing it takes the Delfino Plaza model and takes you around the track on a flying platform.
I guess Port Town is the new Mute City and that there's another F-Zero stage that takes the place of Big Blue (I saw a screen with the Falcon Flyer in it).

Tideas said:
I thought there is a megathread....the 50k post one...

That one is for Dojo updates only hence the title.

I don't mean to be contentious but why don't you just not click on this thread if its existence is that bothersome.

batbeg

Tideas said:

No, that's the thread for the daily updates on the website. They don't actually allow non-Dojo discussion on it for the most part.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Tideas said:
You can only talk about Dojo updates. Talk about any of the leaked stuff and you get banned

edit - nvm

Ashhong

batbeg said:
What the hell is this toon Link stuff?

I specifically said cel-shaded Sakurai!

:lol are you blind? does that not look like wind waker (aka cel-shaded aka toon link) link to you?

Mii said:

Please =(
There isn't any way of getting around it for now. Most of the character are unlocked through SSE, so most of the proof for those characters are coming from there. I tried to put as little SSE story details as possible. The SSE videos/most screens are linked right now.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
monkspider said:
Is there any chance they will have Pig Gannon in this one? He is so much cooler than his human form.

They have Ganon from TP as Ganondorf's FS

Top Bottom