• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS: New Characters Video LEAKED! (SPOILERS)

Seik

Banned
FUCK, I'M AT MY JOB AND I CAN'T SEE SHIT! D:

More importantly:

Vj4qHt0.png

SykoTech

Eh. I'm mostly okay with it being real, but no Ice Climbers at launch sucks big time. That DLC better be free.

Also, lol Ganondorf. As (sadly) expected, still a clone.

I can't believe this is real life.

This roster is awesome, but on the other hand, it also confirms the crappy stage selection for the 3DS version.

maxcriden

Not a fan of Duck Hunt Dog being in (I don't like the connotation with hunting), but so psyched about Bowser Jr. and (potentially) Chorus Kids.

Revven

Let me say this again:

Most of the Brawl modding community is not this professional in animating, let alone modelling. The only group of people who would be able to do something like this would be the Project M team and clearly that would be a waste of their time seeing as they have their own things to work on.

There is simply no way these videos are a Brawl mod. The people would have had to meticulously recreate all of Bowser's Smash 4 animations, replicate the exact knockback/hitboxes and behavior of Bowser's firebreath (it's shown in the video and behaves exactly how it did at E3 and in the videos we've seen of Bowser) as well as any other possible move they'd use, make the Smash 4 models of other two veterans featured in the video on Battlefield, and do all of that while modelling and animating a completely new character that can't even reuse animations from other characters.

If Mewtwo took the Project M team a total of like 700 hours to animate, something like Bowser Jr. to animate this well would take even longer.

The point is: these are not Brawl mods. You're in denial if you think they are.

Zixmar

Neo Member
I really didn't like it, so much clones that we don't really need, also where is Lucas? it's kinda stupid to not see him again.

SerTapTap

Cool to see Shulk in. Didn't realize Ganondorf, Ness, or Jiggly were in question. Will be interested to see how the hell Dunk Hunt even makes sense.

DR2K

Banned
I imagine they'll be adding the rest of the cast via WiiU version and adding them as DLC for the 3DS.

Top Bottom