• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 7: How Can My Smash Brother Be This Cut

I keep seeing people mentioning Shulk. No way he's in. Get real people !
In fact I'm so sure he won't, I'm ready to suck all the dicks available if Shulk ever makes it in Smash.

Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

I've got bad news for you

DaBoss

In fact I'm so sure he won't, I'm ready to suck all the dicks available if Shulk ever makes it in Smash.
<PKrockin> if shulk makes it in i want to see this guy get tagged for that
<DaBoss> bookmarking that post now
I hope you're ready for a new tag.

Tripon

Man, I hope that I can at least be wined and dined first before we move onto that stage.

Kitoro

I'm very confident that Dixie Kong will land a spot in the roster. Anyone else believe that Falco will just be another "costume" for Fox, ala Wii Fit Trainer's male trainer? I think that'll be a new trend with a few other characters and their respective clones, as well.

ffdgh

I'm very confident that Dixie Kong will land a spot in the roster. Anyone else believe that Falco will just be another "costume" for Fox, ala Wii Fit Trainer's male trainer? I think that'll be a new trend with a few other characters and their respective clones, as well.

Nah falco is his own character so that wouldn't make any sense. Now if we're talking about Doctor Mario....

Berordn

Anyone else believe that Falco will just be another "costume" for Fox, ala Wii Fit Trainer's male trainer? I think that'll be a new trend with a few other characters and their respective clones, as well.

I'm very doubtful of this. All the alternates that we've had so far are variations of the same character - WarioWare Wario & Overalls Wario, Wii Fit Trainers, and Little Mac & Wireframe Mac (if you want to count it as one, anyway). Fox and Falco are very different characters in their respective universes, and in Smash itself the two of them ended up developing different movesets and playstyles.

The only previous Smash character I could see returning as a costume is Dr. Mario, because that's literally just Mario in scrubs.

Ryce

Anyone else believe that Falco will just be another "costume" for Fox, ala Wii Fit Trainer's male trainer? I think that'll be a new trend with a few other characters and their respective clones, as well.
No, because the name "Wii Fit Trainer" works for both genders. In Wii Fit, the trainer's gender is a selectable option, and they both function exactly alike. Fox and Falco are two completely different characters with their own attacks, taunts, and mannerisms.

Doubtful. There are too many Falco lover out there for that to happen and Sakurai knows what the backlash would be, considering fans have been using him alot since melee.......not sure if he would care though. *stares at Waluigi fans*

Speaking of alts, Cap. Falcon having a James Mcloud alt would be cool beans. (I think its been mentioned here already but im not sure)

Also lol at the "No show Shulk" comment.

R0ckman

I bet this guy has an even more ridiculous character request brewing in that bugged out mind.

clemenx

Banned
Shulk would fucking suck. One of the things I love about Xenoblade is that you can make the game not really about him by not using him.
He's a really dull standard character. I stopped using him as soon as I could.

I'd rather have a giant Bionis/Mechonis joining Ridley as giants lol. I also approve of Riki.

Gsnap

Honestly, making a bj bet over shulk not being in Smash4 is a pretty safe bet. The fatal flaw in Shahadan's post is in the wording.

I'm ready to suck all the dicks available if Shulk ever makes it in Smash.

If Shulk ever makes it into any smash game ever.

Not the safest bet...

Neoxon

You realize there's a creditable leak working against you.

Shulk is love, Shulk is life.

Neoxon

The day Shulk is revealed is gonna be a big blow for him.

Open up.

Although we shouldn't take the leak TOO seriously.

"Having Shulk in Smash really blows."

That's going to be hell on your knees.

"Luigi's final smash isn't the only thing that sucks"

Shulk would fucking suck. One of the things I love about Xenoblade is that you can make the game not really about him by not using him.
He's a really dull standard character. I stopped using him as soon as I could.

I'd rather have a giant Bionis/Mechonis joining Ridley as giants lol. I also approve of Riki.

Shahadan
"It's not going to Shulk itself"

3DS pics are reminding me of how mind blowing this game will look.

Stream monster time! Kappa

"Got on his knees for Shulk."

"I'll blow you away!"

"Shulk getting in really sucks."

Archer-GIFs-10.gif

QUOTE=SuperSah;108770829]Thread needs more 3DS screenshots.[/QUOTE]

Your wish is my command and stuff; Some of my favorite 3DS screens from press kit:

ctrp-ax-scrnc21-13-ev04a-1.jpg
- the atmosphere is topnotch in this version

BlfB1Y0CYAAwU-6.jpg
- dat sunset/ those matching ninja poses
13914052304_521ae93aeb_b.jpg
- charizard's air cutting effects..perfect.

ctrp-ax-scrnc20-07-ev04a-1.jpg

- those colors; the light blues of her suit blend perfectly with the midnight blue of the background. Scrumptious!

zGIBjFq.jpg
- adorable pairing and those colors just pop so much here!

tumblr_n476yeSSQZ1qzp9weo5_400.jpg
- Sheik gonna Sheik/ the fluff effects on 3DS are not shabby at all.

N3DS_SuperSmashBros_Items_Screen_19.jpg
- hmm, wonder what Link is about to unleash if he gets that smashball. Great color contrast as usual!

CTRP_AX_scrnC21_02_Ev04a.jpg
*goddamn this screenshot though!*

CTRP_AX_scrnC20_02_Ev04a.jpg
- the primary colors and outlines make this game a visual feast for me.

#TeamThickOutlines or bust

Top Bottom