• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U / 3DS: lots of (new?) screenshots

L~A

Jan 19, 2013
Just found those on one of Nintendo's press servers... pretty sure lots of them are new, but not all of them (there's a couple of Daily Pics in there). Decided to post them here anyway, but if it's really old, please lock the thread.

If you want the .bmp version for the Wii U screenshots, please give me the name of a free sharing website without registration !

Here's the 3DS pics :

Here's the Wii U pics (1080p, by the way):

L~A

Jan 19, 2013
Ok, added the first batch of Wii U screenshots. By the way, if anyone's interested in the .bmp version of those, please tell me a good sharing website without registration ;)

L~A

Jan 19, 2013
No idea, just those popped up. And didn't find them when doing a search, so I assumed they're either new, or they didn't get their own thread.

georly

Apr 23, 2013
No idea, just those popped up. And didn't find them when doing a search, so I assumed they're either new, or they didn't get their own thread.
They look like they're from the 'info' pages that have already appeared or are GOING to appear on the website soon (like the Wii U ones).

tonyh24613

Sep 28, 2012
I think most of the pics are from official website, which were there right after E3. And the rest are from the recent smash event leaflet in Japan, I remember seeing some of them in the mega thread.

edit: well that cucco one is new for me. :)

LDAF

Mar 23, 2013
Damn, this game looks so good visually, especially on the 3DS. Sakurai's teams have always managed to squeeze the very best out of the hardware they work on :D

L~A

Jan 19, 2013
Damn, this game looks so good visually, especially on the 3DS. Sakurai's teams have always managed to squeeze the very best out of the hardware they work on :D
What's more, it'll run at 60FPS... even in 3D.

Not sure what kind of tech wizardry they're using on that game...

EhoaVash

Aug 20, 2012
Loveing the bright clean look to the Wii u version soooo good. Pikmin stage it's my favorite

Feb 10, 2013
What's more, it'll run at 60FPS... even in 3D.

Not sure what kind of tech wizardry they're using on that game...
Mario Kart 8 took a couple of very noticeable hits to achieve the same, like in anti-aliasing... I'm not getting the 3DS version anyway so I'm not worried about that but I hope SSB4U won't suffer the same kind of problems as a trade-off.

J@hranimo

Banned
Sep 11, 2009
Man....the 3ds version seems to have come a long way. It looks so crisp!

Cannot wait for that tourney at Comic-Con.

Neiteio

Nov 10, 2007
Still think it's lazy they just copy/pasted Isaac's Brawl model, but it's nice to see him back

Varg

Banned
Jul 28, 2012
Please.... for the love of god.... don't let the online be a laggy piece of shit!!!!!

Burning Justice

the superior princess
Aug 20, 2011
Still think it's lazy they just copy/pasted Isaac's Brawl model, but it's nice to see him back
Where are you seeing Isaac? Looked through those screens three times, and I'm not seeing him...

EDIT: Ah, is this some joke I'm not in on? If that's the case, carry on then...