• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U in North America November 21st!

Thoraxes

Since the official adapter isn't available is there a recommended one?

Need to grab that and a GC adapter too.

Speaking of which, do we know if the controllers are going to be limited at all? I'm pretty well covered on GC controllers at the moment, but if these are only going to be available for a year or so and then discontinued I might grab some just to stock up. Kind of wonder about that, since these probably won't be supported for much (if anything) outside of Smash, and outside of a relatively small but hardcore fanbase there probably isn't going to be a lot of interest in them so I kind of doubt Nintendo is going to make them super widely available for a long period of time.

I went with this one:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CBD2X5E/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The reviews were pretty much all positive. There's a slightly bigger one by the same company that also is pretty much all positive reviews too.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Is that the same date from the
Ridley/Mewtwo/Impa etc.
supposed leak?

Why the fuck do we have to wait 2 weeks in Europe?
Because Black Friday.
No doubt if Black Friday did not exist, we would have gotten it on the 5th as well.

Also yeah, I ate a bit of crow not because of the date or anything but I would have sworn they release Captain Toad before Smash. I figured both were going to meet holiday 2014.

Good, Pokemon and Smash on the same day. Now the wait for the amiibos begin.

I wonder how much they'll cost here, I bet about US$ 50.

Japan is getting this.

BzV18tYCQAAmoKW.png:large
Oooo

VICI0US

can't wait

I had some coworkers over playing 4 player smash 3DS over the weekend and it just got me even more hyped for the wii u version.

An-Det

I already had that day off so that's awesome, and the week after I'm barely working because of the holiday so plenty of time to dig into it. Can't wait.

Oh neat, I just realized I have the 21st off because Friday. Not going to midnight launch, but will enjoy picking it up at lunch.

Josh7289

Smart, shrewd business move to only announce it after the 3DS version is out worldwide. Also by doing that they can also tout the 3DS version's sales numbers to build hype for the Wii U version a bit more.

Anyway, I'm excited.

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker was a critical and crowd favorite during the E3 Expo video game trade show in June. The game launches Dec. 5 at a suggested retail price of $39.99 and lets players take control of intrepid explorer Captain Toad as he sets off on adventures like exploring a haunted house or escaping a smoldering volcano

HELL YEAH!

Oh yeah! No delay! :D

Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker was a critical and crowd favorite during the E3 Expo video game trade show in June. The game launches Dec. 5 at a suggested retail price of $39.99 and lets players take control of intrepid explorer Captain Toad as he sets off on adventures like exploring a haunted house or escaping a smoldering volcano

HELL YEAH!

Damn was hoping for 29.99 but I'm still gonna day one it :)

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
One would think at least the digital version would launch in Europe on November 21 too. But I doubt that will happen. Ah well, the wait isn't as bad as it was for Brawl, but still. It's nice to finally have a firm date.

Top Bottom