• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie

May 24, 2011
For all the teasing and jokes, Hamayama's seen a noticeable improvement. Slowly but surely learning his way through the world of Smash.

Dimitri LH

Aug 31, 2013
Aguadilla, PR
He just lost again.....I mean. I know there are people new to smash but...he has to be a gamer if he has the streaming tech for the 3DS >_>

New Theory: He is letting someone else play the game while he watches chat and stream.

EDIT: Meh, im a bit cranky, gonna be 4 AM.

CassSept

Jun 7, 2007
I mean... I feel bad for him and I know, entitlement and stuff, we're in no position to expect him to deliver everything and we should be really grateful someone is even doing a stream.

But Jesus, hamayama is absurdly bad, the guy just suicided all of his lives.

Kinsei

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
I mean... I feel bad for him and I know, entitlement and stuff, we're in no position to expect him to deliver everything and we should be really grateful someone is even doing a stream.

But Jesus, hamayama is absurdly bad, the guy just suicided all of his lives.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling us at this point.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jan 19, 2007
So all that's for me to want is one trophy about old Nintendo stuff minus Color TV Games.

kuroneko0509

Oct 14, 2012
UK / Malaysia
DUCK HUNT!!!!!

Chezzymann

Feb 18, 2013
*checks smashGAF*
*5,000 posts in a few hours*
"What could possibly cause this?"

*Game is leaked early, streamers streaming*
"SHIIIIT"
*Watches stream all night*

Blizzard

Banned
Jan 23, 2008
THE DOG IS UP AND IT'S BEAUTIFUL I LOVE EVERYTHING'

I have never thrown my headphones back on so fast. And he lost. :(

Wurst

Mar 17, 2010
This game looks so good!
Did I get this right that the F-Zero SNES stage was never seen before? So possibly more stages/chars incoming?

lol duck hunt! AND HE LOST!

Status
Not open for further replies.