• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanashrew

Banned
And on the seventh day of hype, he rested.
I58ZIda.jpg

He will wake from his slumber someday.

this'll no doubt get lost in all the hype but to everyone, it's been great hyping with you and I hope we can all hype together through this: the end of the smash wait and the beginning of a new smash age :3

now... if you'll excuse me...
5ee4u.gif

Omg....wtf. that is a local morning show in puerto rico. When in the hell did that happen and what was the context? Sad...or maybe glad I missed it? 0.o

Wait, for real? Holy shit, you're right! The logo is from "Entre Nosotras", I believe. What the hell I don't remember ever hearing about this! I just got it from tumblr.

... We still haven't had more than that one picture. You'd think that guy would at least get a pic of his initial random trophy or whatever. What if he isn't planning on takin more?

Regiruler

Strangely not hyped.

The possibilities of YGO 903 are enticing and we pretty much know everything here bar the minute technical details which I can't bother to care about after 3 hours of nothing but boring awful D&D character creation details.

This is it, SmashGAF. Tonight we live to see history made. If you have any wishes for the final roster, let them be known now, because we are about to enter the point of no return. Some of you may be pleased, & some of you may be disappointed, that is just a fact of life. The only thing we can do now is what we trained ourselves to do, take in the tsunami of information that is about to come swarming in from the Land of the Rising Sun. It'd do-or-die time, guys. I hope you all are prepared.
If there really are 5 more characters, these are my most wanted:

1: Pheonix Wright
2: Emolga
3: Sylveon
4: Any Mankete from FE (Love that transforming animation lol.)
5: Chorus Kids
The Witch from The Witch's House too.

Its been a great ride. I onky really started posting recently, but have read almost every reply. I love you Smash GAF. And who knows, I am four pages behind, maybe its already leaked? But whenever it leaks, we will be in it together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom