• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
1eb7d42aa7.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAupdnsPbNQ
This picture will go down in history.

Blizzard

Banned
If the leak didn't happen,we would all been losing our shit now seeing the duck hunt dog in the game
You act like we're not. :p I was thrilled to have it confirmed, since it was the only character on the roster that we didn't have any ingame pictures or video of, I think.

EulaCapra

Can someone please announce to hamayama that he can probably do a quick 1-minute Group Smash to get a quick rematch against Hidden Characters?

I think Duck Hunt Dog will unlock after maybe 10 Classic clears with different characters?

Painguy

I think character unlocks are based more on how much you play(or how many characters u play with)rather than the difficulty. It wouldn't be fair to less skilled players(the majority of people) to have unlocks at crazy difficulty's

He was using mii fighter and got the trophy unlock before so no.
Exactly. It can't be use Mii, because he already used Mii and got Falco. It can't be do it with 10 different characters, because he didn't use a different character.

Ohhh wait that was all star, good call! My bad.

Kinsei

Banned
I think character unlocks are based more on how much you play(or how many characters u play with)rather than the difficulty. It wouldn't be fair to less skilled players(the majority of people) to have unlocks at crazy difficulty's

There are always alternate unlock requirements. For example in Brawl to unlock Ganondorf you could either beat Classic on hard with Link and Zelda, Play through story mode, or play enough VS matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom