• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyne

Hats everywhere. Super Smash Fortress 2.

Any new streams in the past hour?

Edit: Kyne, I think this is more or less accurate, but there might be some alterations and/or additional conditions (e.g. no continues)

First three unlocks are Falco, Ness and Dark Pit.

10 Classics unlock DHD (or by Mii, not confirmed yet I guess, that is a possibility too)

DHD unlocks Mr. G&W

Link unlocks Ganondorf

Mario unlocks Dr. Mario

Marth unlocks Lucina (Ike doesn't) Note: That's how hamayama unlocked Lucina. Gema beat classic with Marth, but got game over. Might require no continues or both Ike and Marth.

Wario is unlocked, well, somehow

Bowser does not unlock Bowser Jr. Note: maybe there is some other condition like clearing with all Mario characters or something like that

Don't unlock anything: Ike, Samus, Lucario (I think?), Greninja, Bowser

Bonus: Wolf deconfirmed 100%

Thanks Cass. So still no update on the full roster? 0.0

Shredderi

BxP6_MBCIAABWxh.png

Little Mac.

Awesome. I love sprites.

Jaeger

Neorice is pumping out gold. And I really hope there's more characters to be unlocked after the known ESRB leaks have been capped.

I like this roster, regardless.

Probably demoted from being an AT.
Sakurai would probably lose my favor forever if there wasn't any GS representation (even as a AT) in a smash game. It's a pretty important handheld franchise.

Wii U version has exclusive ATs, if I recall

Also, KARATE JOEEE

Yeah sure but why would a handheld character mascot be saved for the Wii U version and not put on the handheld version on the platform he came from? Doesn't make sense.

CassSept

Thanks Cass. So still no update on the full roster? 0.0

Certainly nothing new at the time, people still haven't figured out a way to unlock everyone (e.g. still no ROB or Bowser Jr.), until then we don't know. I doubt there are any more characters, maybe Mewtwo, but DHD was unlocked way earlier than I think we all expected. Might take a while if it requires beating Master Core (bonus Classic mode bonus) as he is insane.

Golnei

Yeah sure but why would a handheld character mascot be saved for the Wii U version and not put on the handheld version on the platform he came from? Doesn't make sense.

Likely time constraints - his AT may simply not have been finished in time for the 3DS version. Though considering Saki was basically unchanged from Brawl, it seems odd they'd do a considerable update for Isaac (a Dark Dawn model, maybe?)

It's a tiny bit suspicious, but you shouldn't get your hopes up.

Likely time constraints - his AT may simply not have been finished in time for the 3DS version. Though considering Saki was basically unchanged from Brawl, it seems odd they'd do a considerable update for Isaac (a Dark Dawn model, maybe?)

It's a tiny bit suspicious, but you shouldn't get your hopes up.

I'd rather get my hopes up and be let down than not care at all.

He's a pretty damn deserving character to be a part of a smash game in some way.

Axass

zlCfzSbbJC0DrBTCPR

Pic of the day. The hero from Pikmin 3, Alph joins the battle!! He has pretty much the same set skills as Olimar since he's basically just his variation. He can't use Rock Pikmin either.
zlCfzSbbJKE5PlWw__

They are different characters, so they each get their own title treatment on the character-selection screen. See? It says Alph.
Sakuraaaaaai!

Why are you rubbing salt in the wound? ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom