• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangi

Hm. So for Ness: PK Flash looks faster, but smaller. Haven't seen the damage. PK Magnet looks a bit larger. PK Thunder has big knockback now, and will probably be a nightmare when used for edgeguarding. Thundering yourself still a good kill move. PK Fire, hard to tell any differences from Brawl. Fair looks weaker, but Bair still looked strong (?).

Now I must see the custom moves. Want to see the options for Thunder and Flash especially.

SaberVulcan

One of the earlier streamers got to challenge him to unlock him and got wrecked. They promptly ended their stream.

He showed up in an earlier stream, but the player died near-instantly. .

Hah.

Looks to be much the same as Brawl

Thats unfortunate, and really confusing. They made this big deal about making characters from scratch, so in what universe did they think that keeping Ganon as a Cpt. Falcon clone was intelligent. Oh well, guess I will wait to see if he is still strictly worse or not.

Jawmuncher

So has everyone resigned themselves to the leaked roster being final? I don't see how the Mii Fighters not being there explains the All-Star lock. They're not a hidden character you have to unlock, right?

And didn't that Ziplo guy or whatever say "Mewtwo is in?" Seems strange that he'd just throw all his credibility away for nothing, especially after garnering so much Internet goodwill over the last day.

Trying to keep hope alive for my Chorus Kids!

Neoxon

So has everyone resigned themselves to the leaked roster being final? I don't see how the Mii Fighters not being there explains the All-Star lock. They're not a hidden character you have to unlock, right?

And didn't that Ziplo guy or whatever say "Mewtwo is in?" Seems strange that he'd just throw all his credibility away for nothing, especially after garnering so much Internet goodwill over the last day.

As a fellow RH fan, I get it. I'm just ready for either scenario.

Hm. So for Ness: PK Flash looks faster, but smaller. Haven't seen the damage. PK Magnet looks a bit larger. PK Thunder has big knockback now, and will probably be a nightmare when used for edgeguarding. Thundering yourself still a good kill move. PK Fire, hard to tell any differences from Brawl. Fair looks weaker, but Bair still looked strong (?).

Now I must see the custom moves. Want to see the options for Thunder and Flash especially.
Thanks for the recap. Sounds like they improved his specials.

Axass

Of course not. Literally nothing changed from pre-strem to now. More newcomers might still be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom