• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axass

Just woke up.

I think it's pretty telling that all of the characters that have been unlocked thus far were all in the leaked roster.

Looks like it was indeed final.

It could be final, sure, but right now it only goes to show those characters are the first/easiest to unlock.

I really hope Isaac's absence as an AT means he'll be a playable either now or some time down the line. He is literally the last character left in the Nintendo pantheon who I actively want to see as a fighter in Smash.

You and me both, bub.

I mean with Lucina/Greninja/Bowser Jr. I'm pretty happy but Isaac is by far my most wanted newcomer.

Jaeger

wh8CjnP.jpg

OV5Jz1G.jpg

Darth_vader_no.gif

K-A-Deman

over 100 pages in less than nine hours...

Does anyone have a recap of the megatons? My feeds have been acting nuts and are now focused on some uber-tier Master Hand forme or something.

Gamefreak

Neo Member
NESS IS FINALLY USABLE IN SMASH :sobbing:
His recovery comes out faster now, Aerials not laggy, his B move(firework) is quite fast to start up, I can see it being used in Combo, Charging is still the same as Brawl though, so I guess you can just use it uncharged. BTW charged one deals 37% damage. Imagine what he could do with Villager's Pocket...

Golnei

I like how guns weren't okay for Brawl when Solid Snake was involved and now I just saw a video of Meta Knight being executed by a firing squad.

That's not objectionable content, that's justice.

Ok, so I'm reading that all ATs have been unlocked, and Isaac is no where to be seen.

Did...did they just take him out completely?

He'll likely be in the Wii U version, along with the Ray MkIII assist trophy. I have a hard time believing he was cut entirely, since Lyn and Saki are direct, unaltered ports.

Rychu Supadude

Neo Member
So this isn't actually going to happen, I know...

But what if the last three ESRB leak characters are unlocked, but there's no "all characters" message, but then it takes several days for anyone to figure out how to get any of the remaining characters?

The explosion of the internet will be visible from space...

That's not objectionable content, that's justice.

He'll likely be in the Wii U version, along with the Ray MkIII assist trophy. I have a hard time believing he was cut entirely, since Lyn and Saki are direct, unaltered ports.

I'm still of the logic there is no reason for Isaac to be a Wii U version exclusive AT as a handheld franchise character.

MKII could very well be, though.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Alright, Wario lost his awkwardness animations which is weird since it's WarioWare animations. Oh well.

WarioWare apparently don't have mini games which is weird as well.

(I'm on page 195ish so I'm catching up)

Dr. Mario's final smash look interesting. I wonder if Viruses would shown up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom